Welcome To ExpatWoman!
ExpatWoman.com is a free and friendly service, originally set up to assist families moving to Dubai from before they arrive, through to a helping hand once here. We have subsequently opened sites for Abu Dhabi, Qatar and the newly launched Oman and Kuwait.
We warmly recommend that if you are new to the site you take a little time to settle in with a cup of coffee, find the right site for your region of interest and work your way through the menu options, not forgetting to join our mailing list to keep updated, which will also give you access to our busy forums and monthly competitions.
For some we are a spring board, and we’ll be happy to see you settled into a new lifestyle, and to help launch a few new friendships, for others… ExpatWoman becomes a way of life!
- An online magazine with sections of news and views, competitions, deals and special offers.
- Regularly updated online guides to the region.
- Job adverts.
- Free classified ads.
- Busy, busy forums- focused on sharing local information.
- Weekly coffee mornings in Dubai, in various places around town, hosted by welcoming friendly ladies, who will introduce you to women who live in your area.
- A separate event schedule for ExpatMums & Tots and ExpatBumps & Babes.
- A regular programme of themed events catering to a diverse range of members’ interests, from Property & Legal Mornings to Fashion Shows and everything inbetween.
- YOU! magazine - EWS publishes It’s All About…YOU! magazine which is a free publication distributed through local expatriate schools and at ExpatWoman events, one issue per term.
Our aim is to support individuals and families in quickly settling in to enjoy life in the Middle East.
We’re here to help with it all!
Founder of ExpatWoman
Expatwoman.com was established in 2001 and swiftly became an indispensable resource for expats moving to and living in the region. Today, it is the largest and most popular female- focused, English language, information website in the UAE. Attracting over 20 million hits per month and with a readership spanning all continents, ExpatWoman.com is a web force to be reckoned with. The umbrella of ExpatWoman.com also covers event management of over 400 events per year, coffee mornings, magazine publishing and a busy information board bursting with advice and queries about life in the region.