16 of the Best #OnlyInAbuDhabi Moments
The Capital of the UAE often serves us with peculiar and memorable experiences we may not see elsewhere... Here's 16 of our favourites online!
As the Capital of the UAE, it's only right to expect the highest of standards while living in Abu Dhabi.
But between all of the glitz and glam of gold plated cars and gold sprinkles
on food and drinks, there's actually some unusual circumstances
and things you may never have witnessed elsewhere in the world... Until you moved to Abu Dhabi.
So here's 16 of our favourite #OnlyInAbuDhabi moments
shared by residents and tourists alike online.
1. Gold sprinkled on a coffee...
2. A truck... Carrying ostriches... With socks on their heads...
3. Camels are our road neighbours...
4. Men taking their boat to work... On the road...
5. You are reminded of the importance of healthy and safety in alternative ways.
6. Yes, ATMs sell gold here.
7. Weekend getaways include visiting amazing places like this...
8. You can view the world's largest vehicle!
9. Super cars are wrapped in gold...
10. ...and their drivers forget how to park?
11. You can have your food served in a restaurant... On a rollercoaster!
12. People travel to work... By segway?
13. You can travel in style at the golf course.
14. A little wind can cause havoc on the roads.
15. Only in Abu Dhabi, can you see the world's largest cookie-shaped building...
16. ...and the world's largest mosque.