Kiddly Planet Nursery
The expat woman has to manage a lot of things; adjusting to a new place and culture, her job and household chores, along with the ever-growing needs of her children. Kiddy Planet
attempts to make your life easier – our nursery is the answer to your prayers! We provide the best services for your children and combine education and entertainment in a unique way that allows your child to play and learn at the same time.
Our philosophy at Kiddy Planet
Nursery is simple, we believe in giving children a positive beginning to learning by encouraging them to explore and discover their academic and creative potential through play-based activities.
Facilities and Activities
We use the latest resources in technology such as an Interactive Board that allows us to teach in an engaging and vibrant manner. Kiddy Planet
offers Arabic, gymnastics, rhythm and movement, yoga, gardening, cooking, and sports classes.
also organises playful and spontaneous activities aimed not only for fun but also to help the children become independent, and to boost their self-esteem. This is done through Kiddy Planet’s children's playground which has a big sand and water play area, a large indoor play area which includes a soft play area, a puppet theatre, small world role play area, music corner, and a library.
The classes taught at Kiddy Planet
• Gymnastics: To teach children balance, flexibility, confidence, and determination.
• Rhythm and Movement: Develops co-ordination, balance, flexibility, strength, stamina, and memory.
• Sports: Encouraging fitness and interest in health and physical exercise. These classes help in confidence, flexibility, and the need to build strong bodies and minds.
• Cooking classes: Exploring creativity through simple food techniques and teaching food hygiene.
• IT: Introducing children to computers through games and through the use of the Smart Interactive Board.
• Drama activities: Making children more confident by teaching them various ways to communicate
• Art: Discovering the creativity of their hands through painting, sculpting, and crafting activities.
follows the British Curriculum (Early Years Foundation Stages). At the core of the curriculum is learning and taking an interest in education from an early age.
The curriculum has two goals:
• To promote and inspire children to learn, discover, and explore their academic and creative potential through understanding their capabilities and strengths.
• To motivate and encourage children to become capable learners through feel-good techniques.
Each of the staff members are highly trained, qualified, and experienced in teaching. A variety of teaching methods are used which makes it fun to learn through play-based activities.
At Kiddy Planet
, we believe that every family should be able to access a high quality education at a reasonable price. With state of the art facilities and programs, children are taught great values and habits right from the start. With an emphasis on cleanliness and hygiene, it is the ideal environment you would want your child to learn in.
makes it easy for children to learn and have fun, by creating a lifelong love for learning.
For Admissions: Please log on to our website to register your child with us
teaches children that belong to the following age groups:
• Little Toddlers: 4months - 14 months
• Toddlers: 15 months - 24 months
• Nursery: 2 - 3 years
• Foundation: 3 - 4 years