All about Kidville
Kidville University KVU®
• KVU® is a pre-school program based on the Reggio Emilia Emergent Curriculum which is an internationally renowned early childhood development approach and provides a child centered teaching program. The approach maximizes learning opportunities that are relevant and meaningful to each child’s individual interests, needs and abilities.
• Developed by our staff of early childhood development specialists, KVU® delivers the roadmap for your child’s learning; incorporating the key developmental milestones – Social, Emotional & Cognitive, Language & Communication, Movement & Physical in a playful setting which provides your child with a nurturing, clean, safe and fun environment to learn.
• Daily program conducted by qualified teachers covers Physical Education (Gym), Arts & Crafts, Exploration (Literacy and Numbers), Language Development & Music providing a sensible balance between structured activities and free play.
• Small staff to child ratio ensures individualized attention as children make their first transition to separation by building trusting relationships with teachers.
• Programs available for 14 – 24 months, 2 – 3 years and 3 – 4 years ranging from half day to full day sessions. Choose from 2, 3 or 5 days each week.
• Open all year round: Fall semester is September to December. Winter semester is January to April. Spring/Summer
HOLIDAY CAMPS ALSO AVAILABLE! ASK US FOR MORE INFORMATION!
• All locations have spacious and light-filled classrooms, large and fully equipped indoor gymnasiums and soft play areas, as well as, child friendly toilets.
• High quality, purpose built facilities with specialty educational materials and play equipment.
• Sprawling shaded, outdoor area with slides, see-saws, swingers, climbing structures and sand/water play areas with cushioned safety flooring throughout.
Morning Session: 8.00am - 1.00pm
Extended Session: 1.00pm - 3.00 pm
Kidville Korner: 3.00pm - 5.00pm
The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence, Rimal 5, Plaza Level
Uptown Mirdiff, Grand Piazza (near Spinneys)
Phone: 9714-236-3648, 97155-886-8201