Directions to Safa Park 2 | ExpatWoman.com

Directions to Safa Park 2

Latest post on 15 February 2011 - 19:08
Bump anyone plz Sheikh Zayed Rd. Exit at Al Manara (heading west). Turn right onto AL Wasl Rd, then first right (maybe 22nd street I think). Then go to the end (Kangaroo Kids Nursery in front). Turn Right and it is down a couple of hundred metres on your left) Thanks Tru Blu !
Latest post on 15 February 2011 - 13:31
Bump anyone plz Sheikh Zayed Rd. Exit at Al Manara (heading west). Turn right onto AL Wasl Rd, then first right (maybe 22nd street I think). Then go to the end (Kangaroo Kids Nursery in front). Turn Right and it is down a couple of hundred metres on your left)
Latest post on 15 February 2011 - 13:31
Morning Can someone give me directions from JLT? TIA From JLT, get on to Sheikh Zayed and take exit 47 to Jumeirah. It comes just after the Oasis Mall. Once you take the exit, and as you cross into Jumeirah, you will see the park on your right. There's a signal straight ahead, take a right from there and park according to the gate you want to be at. Hi Stovetop The directions you given me seem to be the Big Safa Park. There is a small Safa 2 Park apparently near Kangaroo Nursery??? edited by Sham on 14/02/2011 Oooops, sorry, my preggiebrain assumed from the title that u needed directiosn to Safa Park, gate 2...lol! Sorry...have no idea where the other one is.
Latest post on 15 February 2011 - 13:28
Bump anyone plz
Latest post on 14 February 2011 - 11:10
Morning Can someone give me directions from JLT? TIA From JLT, get on to Sheikh Zayed and take exit 47 to Jumeirah. It comes just after the Oasis Mall. Once you take the exit, and as you cross into Jumeirah, you will see the park on your right. There's a signal straight ahead, take a right from there and park according to the gate you want to be at. Hi Stovetop The directions you given me seem to be the Big Safa Park. There is a small Safa 2 Park apparently near Kangaroo Nursery??? <em>edited by Sham on 14/02/2011</em>
Latest post on 14 February 2011 - 10:53
Morning Can someone give me directions from JLT? TIA From JLT, get on to Sheikh Zayed and take exit 47 to Jumeirah. It comes just after the Oasis Mall. Once you take the exit, and as you cross into Jumeirah, you will see the park on your right. There's a signal straight ahead, take a right from there and park according to the gate you want to be at.
Latest post on 14 February 2011 - 10:42
Morning Can someone give me directions from JLT? TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY