Local water! | ExpatWoman.com

Local water!

Latest post on 10 October 2012 - 17:17
I agree with chocs
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 10 October 2012 - 16:13
Exactly Chocs, and if they don't want to serve me local water I won't have any water at all.
Latest post on 10 October 2012 - 16:10
Even the cinemas do it, constantly trying to palm off Evian water on you, they give you that straight away without offering a choice, I always tell them no I want local water. To be honest many of these so-called fancy waters taste vile anyway.
Latest post on 10 October 2012 - 15:57
it is realy good information, thanks
Latest post on 10 October 2012 - 15:47
very great info!!! Thanks! :)
Latest post on 10 October 2012 - 13:53
Thanks for the info
Latest post on 10 October 2012 - 08:56
Great campaign. We should all add the restaurants that don't serve local water. I added one of my favourite restaurants. It annoys me that they only have Vittel and when you ask for local water they give you a funny look.
Latest post on 10 October 2012 - 08:21
Yes it's annoying to find that only very expensive imported water is offered in many places, and the reason for this is if they sell local water they are not permitted to charge more than the retail shop prices, so that's why so many of them don't have it.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 10 October 2012 - 08:17
Found this link in the national newspaper. It happens a lot that restaurants don't offer local water and only sell expensive imported stuff. While water here is cheap! So now you can go to this site and log on whether the restaurant serves local water or not. (Oh and maybe a price complaint option will be nice) http://idrinklocal.com/

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY