ExpatWoman
Sign in to your account
Close window
Username:
Password:
 
Remember me?
Sign in to your account
Username:
Password:
 

McDonalds Delivery

PostsPosts 480


08/01/2011 09:28:53
 
Do McDonalds do breakfast delivery,
am craving hashbrowns, and egg mcmuffin

PostsPosts 9181


08/01/2011 09:29:31
 
only the one Dubai Media City and only to Dubai Media city..... otherwise there is always the drive through option....

PostsPosts 480


08/01/2011 09:30:48
 
DH has taken the car!

PostsPosts 655


08/01/2011 09:31:36
 
Izzy99 wrote:
only the one Dubai Media City and only to Dubai Media city..... otherwise there is always the drive through option....
in pyjamas

PostsPosts 655


08/01/2011 09:32:10
 
send maid in a taxi

PostsPosts 480


08/01/2011 09:33:31
 
Dont have a maid

PostsPosts 9181


08/01/2011 09:35:40
 
Servants Quarters wrote:
Izzy99 wrote:
only the one Dubai Media City and only to Dubai Media city..... otherwise there is always the drive through option....
in pyjamas


Stick an Abaya over PJs, noone will ever know......

PostsPosts 9181


08/01/2011 09:35:52
 
Mulberry wrote:
Dont have a maid


send DH

PostsPosts 480


08/01/2011 09:39:14
 
dont own an abaya and DH has taken the car to work!!!
such is life, nevermind, can only dream

PostsPosts 6161


08/01/2011 09:59:00
 
I saw that the new Wendy's by Meadows 2 deliver but I don't know if they do breakfasts!!

PostsPosts 9181


08/01/2011 09:59:41
 
BK deliver....

PostsPosts 1345


08/01/2011 10:48:28
 
Mulberry wrote:
dont own an abaya and DH has taken the car to work!!!
such is life, nevermind, can only dream


welcome to the club girl

PostsPosts 11689


08/02/2012 09:25:08
 
My personal opinion is that, if McDonald's is not willing to serve the market by offering home delivery, then I will not order from them. There are plenty of other burger places that do deliver. Does anyone know why McDonald's here does not deliver? I think it is the only fast food place that does not.

PostsPosts 7172


08/02/2012 09:30:36
 
oh the shameles ad has been deleted.... lol

PostsPosts 11689


08/02/2012 09:33:48
 
Sue62 wrote:
oh the shameles ad has been deleted.... lol


And now it looks like I'm so passionate about McDonald's that I've revived a year-old thread about it!

PostsPosts 2378


08/02/2012 09:35:30
 
Would you like us to delete

PostsPosts 7172


08/02/2012 09:47:55
 
AnonDubai wrote:
Sue62 wrote:
oh the shameles ad has been deleted.... lol


And now it looks like I'm so passionate about McDonald's that I've revived a year-old thread about it!


ROFL !!!

PostsPosts 184


08/02/2012 11:10:02
 
I passed a McDonalds delivery bike on SZR by the Marina. The telephone number on the bike was 04 3903795

PostsPosts 680


08/02/2012 11:14:05
 
Sue62 wrote:
oh the shameles ad has been deleted.... lol


what was it?

PostsPosts 7728


09/02/2012 16:01:08
 
Al Quwatain wrote:
Sue62 wrote:
oh the shameles ad has been deleted.... lol


what was it?


It was for a company who offered the service of going to McD's to get your food for you and deliver it to you.

Does anyone remember what it was called? We were thinking about trying it for a Burger Fuel burger.. Would have been interested to know their fee.

PostsPosts 1424


09/02/2012 16:21:43
 
I didn't think McDonalds delivered anywhere in the world, correct me if I am wrong!

PostsPosts 807


09/02/2012 16:21:50
 
simpleasabc wrote:
Al Quwatain wrote:
Sue62 wrote:
oh the shameles ad has been deleted.... lol


what was it?


It was for a company who offered the service of going to McD's to get your food for you and deliver it to you.

Does anyone remember what it was called? We were thinking about trying it for a Burger Fuel burger.. Would have been interested to know their fee.


Burger Fuel have recently started delivering - so you can call them directly - I think they have 3 stores, I am not sure if they ALL deliver, but the JBR one definitely does.

McDonalds also deliver in some areas (well they do in ours!)

PostsPosts 284


09/02/2012 16:27:16
 
pollydxb wrote:
I didn't think McDonalds delivered anywhere in the world, correct me if I am wrong!


they deliver in Pakistan.

PostsPosts 7728


09/02/2012 16:41:04
 
TanyaR, we tried JBR Burger Fuel first as they're the nearest to us, but they don't deliver as far as the Springs area.
Thanks, Sue. I was googling get it or go get itWhaaaaa?
edited by simpleasabc on 09/02/2012

PostsPosts 7728


09/02/2012 16:46:02
 
Their web site doesn't work properly so I can't calculate the cost. Bit premature of them to advertise like that if they haven't got it all working properly..

Pages: 1
 

On ExpatWoman Today