Part-time cleaning services | ExpatWoman.com

Part-time cleaning services

Latest post on 12 January 2011 - 00:29

I apologise if this topic has been discussed for the umpteenth time.
However, need some up-to-date info. Would appreciate any advice on the various cleaning services available & approx rates charged. I only know of Exiles but would like to hear from anyone who uses their services. I need someone twice a week to do basic cleaning & ironing. Thanks :)

Latest post on 24 January 2011 - 14:44
I apologise if this topic has been discussed for the umpteenth time. However, need some up-to-date info. Would appreciate any advice on the various cleaning services available & approx rates charged. I only know of Exiles but would like to hear from anyone who uses their services. I need someone twice a week to do basic cleaning & ironing. Thanks :) I use Spick and Span. Have a cleaner 2 hours per week and she seems to do a thorough job. Only costs AED 25/hour which upon research seems to be quite cheap
Latest post on 24 January 2011 - 14:35
I used Modern Cleaning Methods Co. to steam clean chairs, sofa & carpets. They're in Dubai but will come to Abu Dhabi...very prompt & professional. Abu Dhabi - Tel 02 6452825 / Dubai - 04 2851668
Latest post on 23 January 2011 - 19:50
Dear ladies. Would u bE able to recommend good upholstery cleaner who can come to my home to clean sofa and chairs? Thank u.
Latest post on 12 January 2011 - 10:52
Can't comment on exiles but I use Helpers although from what I hear there is now a waiting list. They charge 35aed per hour with 3 hour time slots - not sure if you can do 4 hours or not. I think it's 9-12 or 2-5. We've been using them for around 6 months and have been pleased with their services and the fact that there is no contract. You can cancel if you are going on holiday or add more days here and there without problem. GL!