Latest post on 2011/07/21 at 12:38:54
I have found its a bit of a culture thing in particular with Filipinos i have come across, i have had the following comments
1) you dont eat a lot of rice so why are you fat
2) you have spots on your face (after returning from a holiday, not you look nice relaxed and tanned but that i have spots)
3) if you drink green tea you will have a se*y body again
4) were you slim when you were younger
5) you should really do some sport to help you get fit
6) is everyone in your family fat
7) you drink soda thats why you are big bellied
Oh lovely, thanks so much for your comments i will take them all on board ha ha
Edited to add the best one, sorry madam we dont do your big size the XL wont fit you
Talk about a confidence boost
edited by egg on 21/07/2011
I recognize some too, funny!
I can also add that Filipinos often have weird/absurd health-related beliefs. I h`ve been told by two different people that taking multivitamins will make you FAT, seriously.
Latest shopping in Carrefour, i hear whisper in my ear: 'stretch marks cream maaaam'....
Don't sneak up on me like that, i DON`T have stretch marks you silly cow!