GEMS Education Dubai
recent threads recent posts Search posts faq rules
Home » Pregnancy Matters » April 2012 due date?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

CitronKB
Posts 538

22/08/2011 08:40:08
anybody to join me? :-)

CoffeeGal
Posts 263

22/08/2011 13:29:17
Me!

I have an appointment next week to confirm Due Date but I'm guessing it's around April 5th. Fighting nausea and lack of appetite at the moment - sigh.

Nimonemo
Posts 331

22/08/2011 18:03:10
Congratulations ladies!
According to the online due date calculators I am due between 29-31 March.... So I might be in April. Aries anyway!
I will keep an eye in both March and April threads as we will have loads of things to share.

duddym
Posts 157

22/08/2011 18:25:42
Yes!! Found out last night, can't believe how bloated I am already...

SydneyGirl
Posts 43

22/08/2011 18:51:40
Me too !! i am about 5 to 6 weeks

Annabelle09
Posts 568

22/08/2011 19:01:48
Congrats to all of you ladies! I am also 6 weeks+ and due in April ))

seacat77
Posts 10

22/08/2011 20:16:26
Me too!! Have a 6 month old already, but about 6 weeks pregnant at the moment

AussiePup
Posts 1601

23/08/2011 08:23:49
congrats ladies.
I am currently due about 1st - 6th of April. Website has me at the 1st but Dr has me at the 6th of April, or maybe it was the other way around I can't remember my brain is really really really mush. I'm currently 7.5 weeks.
DS arrived 2 weeks early so I actually posted on the March thread as there is the possibility this munchkin may come early too - but who knows.
My pregnancy so far this time is completely different. The tiredness is a lot more, but that could also be because we've just moved house and I have a 1 yr old. I want to eat healthy foods (last time was pizza and beer -non alcoholic - he he he), mostly fruits and fresh salads. Craving cold meat like Turkey and Ham.
Had 1 scan at 4.5 weeks to see that everything is where it should be (due to past history) and have another on the 29th of August.

Looking forward to swapping pregnancy stories with you all. Congrats again. xox

Pingu
Posts 1141

23/08/2011 08:40:30
I've posted on the March thread too as my due date is 3 April now but its twins so will definitelt come before then Will be swopping bwtween the 2 as well Nice to have so many ladies to chat to

CABear
Posts 177

23/08/2011 08:59:17
Me too! I'm due April 7. Number 3 for me and not really planned oops!

CoffeeGal
Posts 263

23/08/2011 11:12:17
@duddym, I know what you mean about being bloated! I didn't think my belly would change so early on but it's sticking out! Also I can smell EVERYTHING - argh. All the smells make me gag, from my husbands cologne to cooking food. I'm struggling to keep cooking dinner when I don't feel like eating. I can't say it's morning sickness, just a general feeling of nausea and not wanting to eat.

BTW, I'm a 37 year old, first time Canadian mom-to-be

AussiePup
Posts 1601

31/08/2011 20:43:27
started a new April 2012 accidentally... so thought I'd grab my post and stick it in this one.

Had updated scan the other day and all ok. Baby measuring a bit smaller than calendar dates but strong hb.
Measurement dates has me due 13th April. I was 13th July for ds but he came 2 weeks early... So aiming for an April fools baby this time he he he.

Feeling ok, still nauseous and not Drinking enough I really need to up that.

Hope everyone doing well too. Xox

DubaiCat
Posts 9925

31/08/2011 23:47:39
I was due April 1 but I was obviously the punch-line as I was two days late.

CoffeeGal
Posts 263

01/09/2011 10:54:02
I had my scan and blood tests on Sunday (Aug 28th) and all is well. I guessed my due date exactly as April 5th but as we know it can be give or take by a week or so either side. Heard and saw the heart beating - 166 bpm.

My nausea seems to have subsided but my nose can still smell everything from a mile away. I've been craving mangos like crazy since the beginning, at least it's something healthy. I came home from a day out with a girlfriend last weekend and DH has some flowers on the table for me and a teddy for baby. So sweet, it's our first and we're too excited!

I had some bleeding the other day and it was bright red, quite a lot too. I had a panty liner in because I've had spotting but this time I actually had to replace it with a pad. I was upset but I know that some bleeding is normal and my mom reassured me that she had bleeding the first 3 months. Still upsetting.

I'm looking forward to the first trimester being over so that I can participate in some prenatal exercise classes and announce the news officially to our friends.

lec299
Posts 139

01/09/2011 16:06:04
Hello ladies,

Can I join you? I'm due on 8th April and it's my first baby :-) Feel quite daunted by the fact everything is new anyway - and I'm doing it away from friends and family, so would love to have people to chat to in Dubai due around the same time.

In UK at the moment (back in UAE next week) and had private scan yesterday at 8 weeks - saw the little heart flickering which was AMAZING to see! First appointment in UAE is 11.09 at the American Hospital. I'm based in the Marina if anyone fancies meeting for a coffee to chat :-)

lec299
Posts 139

01/09/2011 16:07:59
PS - CoffeeGal, I've heard that pregnancies can mirror our mother's pregnancies very closely. I just had a friend who had a healthy baby at full term - and she had bleeding at 12 weeks into her pregnancy, just as her Mum did with her. It's great that you saw the heartbeat. xx

SydneyGirl
Posts 43

02/09/2011 16:00:34
I have my scan on monday i am 7 weeks i am really hoping to hear a heart beat..should i be able to hear a heartbeat at 7+ weeks? im so nervous fingers crossed

CABear
Posts 177

02/09/2011 18:57:44
You won't be able to hear the heartbeat that early but you should be able to see it flickering in an ultrasound.

coffeegal - I had bleeding with both of my first two pregnancies (very heavy with one) and everything turned out fine. It's very scary but just try to keep positive! btw - I'm a Canadian mom too, expecting my third April 7th.

mich25
Posts 270

03/09/2011 14:22:04
Hi Everyone,

I have an appointment on Monday to confirm everything but I should be due around the 19th April. This is my second baby and am a little worried as my LO is only 8 months but we are very excited about having a new addition.

Congratulations to you all!!

Nimonemo
Posts 331

03/09/2011 20:06:13
Hi lec299,

I'm due 29th March also with my first baby. I live in JLT so not very far from you. I am also in American Hospital having my 12 weeks scan on Saturday the 17th.

It is quite hard to be here on our own for our first pregnancy and I would very happy to share experiences.

lec299
Posts 139

04/09/2011 11:25:12
Hi Nimonemo, would love to say hi.

Nimonemo
Posts 331

04/09/2011 19:37:30
Hi Lec299

I work full time so weekdays I can meet after 6.30 pm. Weekends I am more free.

Let me know when you are back from the UK. My email is rchlmiller at gmail dot com. Tell me when you have my email to delete it.

Looking forward to it!

angel joy
Posts 1824

05/09/2011 14:50:17
hey all, yesterday finally heard the heartbeat at 180 bpm so relieved!! this is mine first pregnancy and just waiting for the first trimester to get over so that i can share with everybody! but people can guess themselves only as i am hugely bloated. mine due date is 25 april.

angel joy
Posts 1824

05/09/2011 14:52:32
CoffeeGal wrote:
I had my scan and blood tests on Sunday (Aug 28th) and all is well. I guessed my due date exactly as April 5th but as we know it can be give or take by a week or so either side. Heard and saw the heart beating - 166 bpm.

My nausea seems to have subsided but my nose can still smell everything from a mile away. I've been craving mangos like crazy since the beginning, at least it's something healthy. I came home from a day out with a girlfriend last weekend and DH has some flowers on the table for me and a teddy for baby. So sweet, it's our first and we're too excited!

I had some bleeding the other day and it was bright red, quite a lot too. I had a panty liner in because I've had spotting but this time I actually had to replace it with a pad. I was upset but I know that some bleeding is normal and my mom reassured me that she had bleeding the first 3 months. Still upsetting.

I'm looking forward to the first trimester being over so that I can participate in some prenatal exercise classes and announce the news officially to our friends.

same here coffegal...i get so nauseated by just the thought of the food. no vomiting only feeling and i am carving for homemade lemon pickle and mangoes...

SydneyGirl
Posts 43

05/09/2011 20:44:50
I had my scan today,so far so good i am 7weeks and 2days i heard the heartbeat 168 bpm which is reassuring
does anyone else look pregnant already? By the evening you can clearly see my stomach sticking out i don't know how much longer i can hide it lol (this is my second too)

duddym
Posts 157

06/09/2011 07:51:49
SydneyGirl wrote:
I had my scan today,so far so good i am 7weeks and 2days i heard the heartbeat 168 bpm which is reassuring
does anyone else look pregnant already? By the evening you can clearly see my stomach sticking out i don't know how much longer i can hide it lol (this is my second too)

Hi SydneyGirl, i'm also just gone 7 weeks and I have a belly, seems to be massive bloating. I'm a trainer and i'm sure my clients must wonder what I've done to myself recently!

AussiePup
Posts 1601

07/09/2011 13:02:46
Yes looking 4-5 mths already by the time night comes around lol. Not quite sure how I'm going to go hiding it next week when we go home... Just need to at least get through arriving and home for a shower, then mum and f-I-l will get their birthday cards with scan pic in it. I get so bloated on planes too. Doh.

CoffeeGal
Posts 263

07/09/2011 15:47:04
Phew! What a relief to hear that so many of us are feeling (and looking) so bloated! I've been stressing about it already, thinking that if I'm this big already than how big am I going to get by the end. This is my first one and I didn't expect my tummy to be sticking out already and now at 10 weeks my pants are tight and I just feel as though I look "fat". It's been hard saying goodbye to my waistline, I always hoped to be one of those perfectly beautiful pregnant ladies...hmm...maybe only on TV?...

snowySLC
Posts 9

11/09/2011 19:39:36
Congratulations to you all!
I'm due around April 5th with my first. It's still a secret with all of our friends until the first trimester is over, so it's nice to be able to read all of your comments and feel as if we're in this together.
We had our first ultrasound last week and was overwhelmed with love for this little one that is just the size of a lime! My 12 week ultrasound is next week at Medwin Clinic. Dr. Sima has been so wonderful!
I'm looking for a good yoga class soon. Any good recommendations? What about maternity clothes? I'm still fitting into some of my regular clothes but it won't be for much longer.

angel joy
Posts 1824

12/09/2011 10:18:48
welcome snowySLC...congratulations!! its to hard to keep the news to yourself when you are so excited
i am loosing weight (as per scale) but my clothes have refused to fit me!! have already bought some maternity clothes. i am so bloated all the time. people have already started guessing as my tummy is very much out, thanks to bloating, as compared to flat one previously! and i don't have the clearance for workout till first sem is over if you find any good yoga class or aqua aerobics please do share. i will join too.
edited by manubhadauria on 12/09/2011

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Abu Dhabi Dubai Bahrain Kuwait Oman Qatar Saudi Arabia Azerbaijan Singapore Hong Kong Vietnam Site Map

© 2001 - , ExpatWoman.com. All Rights Reserved.