hindu temple in burdubai | ExpatWoman.com

hindu temple in burdubai

Latest post on 04 September 2011 - 08:37

Hi, a friend of mine who is new to Dubai wants to know about the temple in Bur Dubai. I only know it's located near the museum. Can someone help shed some light on what time it is open until, and what days/times do they do pujas? Are there any shops nearby where she can buy flowers and offerings as well? Thanks.

Latest post on 04 September 2011 - 11:30
There are two temples in the area,just behind the big mosque near the museum. There is a Krishna temple and a Shiv temple. It opens at 7.30 a.m and closes at noon. It's open in the evening at 5.30 pm till night. It.s better going there by cab as parking is a nightmare. There are pujas after 6pm,though the Krishna temple closes around 7.45 p.m daily.
Latest post on 04 September 2011 - 10:42
Thanks wuffles. I will probably be going with her because she doesn't know the area. Does anyone know if there are any pujas after 6 pm?
Latest post on 04 September 2011 - 08:47
Yes it is located behind the museum adjacent to the textile market and there are shops there selling flowers, offerings and such-unsure of the times as I usually pass by at night on my wanders down the Creek but there always seems to be a lot of foot traffic in and out-I am sure one of the other ladies will know more

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY