GEMS Education Dubai
recent threads recent posts Search posts faq rules
Home » Pregnancy Matters » July 2012 due dates
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Niggly
Posts 281

09/11/2011 20:34:05
I see we have a few due in July

I'm expecting my 2nd on 12th July. LO has just turned 1 so I will have my hands full! We were planning to start trying again early next year when I got this surprise last week!

Niggly
Posts 281

12/11/2011 19:55:10
Hi Amy,

Welcome to the club!!

Just had the odd queasy moment so far. I find ginger tea has helped a bit. I wasn't too bad last time, so fingers crossed!

For my last pregnancy I delivered with Dr Braithwaite at American Hospital, so I have booked to see her at 12 weeks. Likewise, not planning on an early scan. Just did one at 12 weeks last time as well.

Have you delivered your other kids here?

Pixie2011
Posts 82

13/11/2011 01:55:00
I am expecting mine in March/April, 2012 :-) It would be my third one.
edited by Pixie2011 on 13/11/2011

sami
Posts 284

13/11/2011 14:34:14
Hi girls

Just found out i am 6 weeks pregnant today this is my first one so very excited had a scan today and even heard the heartbeat. Due date is 4th July so far, no morning sickness so far but i just feel very tired and sleepy.

13/11/2011 15:30:55
sami wrote:
Hi girls

Just found out i am 6 weeks pregnant today this is my first one so very excited had a scan today and even heard the heartbeat. Due date is 4th July so far, no morning sickness so far but i just feel very tired and sleepy.

congrats, you must be very excited! can i ask, where you did your scan - i read somewhere on this forum that most doctors wont see you until a bit later on (mostly because they are fully booked).

sami
Posts 284

13/11/2011 16:24:40
Thanks metness we are super excited. I got the scan done at a private clinic rather than a hospital since they are all booked out till January 2012 and i didnt want to wait that long. The clinic is called Al Moosa 04 345 2999 its on Al Wasl road before Iranian hospital the Obgyn is Dr. Amal (UK trained and qualified) and she delivers in Medcare. It was a transvaginal scan as 6 weeks is still early so she did give me a choice for waiting for two more weeks but i decided to go ahead with the internal scan instead.

Niggly
Posts 281

13/11/2011 16:48:17
Congrats ladies

Sami - Is Dr Amal an oldish lady? I was with a Dr Amal who is UK trained/educated last year but she was in the Springs.

Icedqueen
Posts 445

13/11/2011 17:19:20
Congrats all. My EDD is June 26 so it could go into July. Haven't yet been to a doctor yet but planning to take out a package through Al Wasl. I've been to Al Safa clinic but they won't refer you until you are 12 weeks along.

sami
Posts 284

13/11/2011 17:26:02
Niggly wrote:
Congrats ladies

Sami - Is Dr Amal an oldish lady? I was with a Dr Amal who is UK trained/educated last year but she was in the Springs.

Not old at all i would say mid thirties.

13/11/2011 18:35:54
sami wrote:
Thanks metness we are super excited. I got the scan done at a private clinic rather than a hospital since they are all booked out till January 2012 and i didnt want to wait that long. The clinic is called Al Moosa 04 345 2999 its on Al Wasl road before Iranian hospital the Obgyn is Dr. Amal (UK trained and qualified) and she delivers in Medcare. It was a transvaginal scan as 6 weeks is still early so she did give me a choice for waiting for two more weeks but i decided to go ahead with the internal scan instead.

thank you sami DH & I are trying for a baby (i am so excited before even being pregnant) and i always wondered if and when it happens if i can wait 12 weeks before getting the scan done. Good to know that the private clinics see you earlier than that.

All the best to you and everyone on this thread!!
edited by Metness on 13/11/2011

Pixie2011
Posts 82

13/11/2011 20:46:29
sami wrote:
Hi girls

Awww congrats. I hope you have a beautiful and a healthy baby. No morning sickness that is wonderful. I had no morning sickness at all and I was quite happy about it :-)

Hugs.

pancakemum
Posts 449

15/11/2011 12:13:06
Congratulation ladies! Hope everyone is fine.
I'm really excited to join the July group. Heard a heartbeat yetserday and I was soooo happy.
Due date is 1st July with my second one. DS is 18 months now.
Totally different pregnancy so far with nausea all day long and tiredness. None of this last time so it came as a surprise. Going back to American Hospital to the same dr who delivered my DS.
Hugs to everyone.

sami
Posts 284

15/11/2011 12:57:35
Pixie2011 wrote:
sami wrote:
Hi girls

Awww congrats. I hope you have a beautiful and a healthy baby. No morning sickness that is wonderful. I had no morning sickness at all and I was quite happy about it :-)

Hugs.

Thank you and same to you as well. Yes really lucky with no morning sickness helps a great deal too since i work full time and cant imagine puking in the shared bathroom!

Pixie2011
Posts 82

15/11/2011 18:14:01
sami wrote:
Pixie2011 wrote:
sami wrote:
Hi girls

Hugs.

Thank you and same to you as well. Yes really lucky with no morning sickness helps a great deal too since i work full time and cant imagine puking in the shared bathroom!

I don't work yet, but nevertheless, not throwing up every morning was a blessing for me. I am 5 months along now. Looks like I am having a boy, but might know for sure at the end of the week.

sami
Posts 284

17/11/2011 09:50:39
Yes exciting times indeed, no nausea but i have just gone off food which is rather funny because i was in a fitness craze before i conceived and all i could think of was food lol. I am contemplating between American Hospital and City not yet decided DH thinks its rather funny how i am getting picky about the hospitals.
I havent guessed the gender but I will definately find out when the time comes. Hope you feel better soon AmyAus82.

LMAO-DXB
Posts 742

17/11/2011 11:01:40
Hey ladies! Please can i join this group too?? Pee'd on a stick yesterday and got the 2 blue lines! Big Grin Its my first and dont have a clue about ANYTHING!! Im guessing I would prob be in the Aug group but dont think there is one yet. How can you work out your due date? Thanks!

sami
Posts 284

17/11/2011 11:20:17
LMAO-DXB wrote:
Hey ladies! Please can i join this group too?? Pee'd on a stick yesterday and got the 2 blue lines! Big Grin Its my first and dont have a clue about ANYTHING!! Im guessing I would prob be in the Aug group but dont think there is one yet. How can you work out your due date? Thanks!

oooh welcome and congratulations LMAO-DXB! this is my first too and i am very clueless but i have just been researching and reading things online, i am also keeping this to a minimum because i dont want to over read and get stressed over the small stuff. You can find out your due date when you visit the doc they ask you when you have your last period and calculate it from there.

sami
Posts 284

17/11/2011 11:21:15
Also, please try to get an appointment with a Ob/Gyn as soon as possible becasue the good ones are booked out for months!!

LMAO-DXB
Posts 742

17/11/2011 11:30:59
Thanks sami! And big congrats to you too!

I just found a couple of online due date calculators and its saying my EDD is 22nd July!! Suddenly VERY freaked out! I called to make an appointment with Dr Elsa at city but she's fully booked til end of feb, so tried to book with Dr Ibrahim instead and his schedule isnt open for Dec yet, so on a waiting list for both. Grrrrr!! Early Dec should be ok tho, right?

sami
Posts 284

17/11/2011 11:51:16
Early December will be fine, the last time i called for Dr. Elsa she was booked till March i am sure she is great but as a first time pregnancy i really cant wait for that long or change my doctor last minute it freaks me out!

cp80
Posts 77

17/11/2011 11:52:24
Hello, as per the baby & bumps, my due date is 19 July. I have my first scan on 24th Nov. Waiting for that..

Now I would like to know if anyon ein this group is experiencing any watery discharge. I'm experiencing some leakage. There's some wetness down there.

I freak out each time I feel passing something and rush to che ck if its blood. Its just water.

Wonder where this water is coming from.

Am taking progesteron supplements everyday - started from the day of ovulation. Not sure if that is causing the water leakage.

I have called the doctor but he's busy. Waiting for his call back.

pancakemum
Posts 449

17/11/2011 11:55:19
The group is definitely growing Congratulations ladies!
LMAO if you would like to see a dr just to confirm pregnancy and do some measurements or just to put your mind at ease you can always book at one of the little clinics in Jumeirah They usually have availability Temporary solution until you get an appointment with the dr you want to see the rest of the pregnancy

LMAO-DXB
Posts 742

17/11/2011 12:00:39
Thanks for the advice pancake! Not too sure what to do for the best. I think im quite happy to wait til early dec as its only a couple of weeks but should i be trying to get in to see someone sooner?

And congrats cp80! Cant help you with your question unfortunately but hope all is fine and you're looking forwards to your scan!

pancakemum
Posts 449

17/11/2011 12:08:37
LMAO-DXB wrote:
Thanks for the advice pancake! Not too sure what to do for the best. I think im quite happy to wait til early dec as its only a couple of weeks but should i be trying to get in to see someone sooner?

And congrats cp80! Cant help you with your question unfortunately but hope all is fine and you're looking forwards to your scan!

Beginning of December is fine I think Just giving you an option as I remember how anxious I was with my first pregnancy

Cp80 sorry I can't help If you' really worried what about showing up at the hospital They should look after you if it's an emergency Or go see another dr where you can find availability Hope you get a solution soon

cp80
Posts 77

17/11/2011 15:54:49
I just managed to speak to the doctor who called me back; he said watery discharge is nothing to worry about as long as there is no itching.
He asked me to come on 24th for scan...

pancakemum
Posts 449

21/11/2011 22:15:24
AmyAus82 hope you feel better soon!!!! Let's hold hands together on this site for the next few weeks of sickness and months of pregnancy
I'm in the same boat and can't wait for my DS to go for his mid day nap so I can get a power nap too Chewing salty biscuits 2 am, 6 am whenever I get up and my stomach is funny
Nausea and tiredness please go away!!!

LMAO-DXB
Posts 742

07/12/2011 16:03:11
Siiiiiiick!! And sick of feeling sick! All day, every day. not actually being sick but just constantly feeling like im going to! Any other July mommies suffering today? Hope yours has settled down now AmyAus! Not enjoying this at all. On the up side tho, had our first appointment yesterday. Had a scan and saw our tiny little blueberry (as its being called this week!) and its teenie weenie little heart beating away!

sami
Posts 284

07/12/2011 17:00:27
I was just thinking of posting today, i feel sick in the mornings which is not good since im late to work the only thing that works is constantly eating and snacking. LMAO-DXB did you decide on your doctor then? I had my 9 week appointment yesterday and could see that my blueberry has now become a grape
I finally deicded on Dr. Grace at City- loved her and she was so sweet i didnt have to ask any questions since she talked about everything during the appointment.
cp80-hope things are better how was your scan on the 24th. Hope all the other ladies are doing good too!

LMAO-DXB
Posts 742

07/12/2011 17:15:42
Hey Sami. Congrats on your progression to a grape!! Big Grin

Im finding the only thing that is keeping my sickness at bay for any length of time at all is chicken super noodles, and chicken noodle soup! Think im gona look like a super noodle by the end of this! Feeling sick is just the pits, isnt it! Im only on week 7 and people keep telling me "dont worry, it'l probably stop around weeks 12 - 14", Like knowing iv prob got another 5-7 weeks of feeling like a big sack of pants is supposed to make me feel better??!! Then yesterday (my worst day so far) hubby decided to take his life into his own hands and start calling me "Mardy"!!!!! If only we could inflict morning (or all day) sickness onto our husbands....now that would make me feel better!! Big Grin

I went to see Dr Ibrahim at City. He's very nice, but still thinking I will transfer to Dr Elsa as soon as I can get an appointment with her - prob in March, but im happy to stay with Dr Ibrahim til then.

cp80
Posts 77

08/12/2011 10:30:51
sami wrote:
I was just thinking of posting today, i feel sick in the mornings which is not good since im late to work the only thing that works is constantly eating and snacking. LMAO-DXB did you decide on your doctor then? I had my 9 week appointment yesterday and could see that my blueberry has now become a grape
I finally deicded on Dr. Grace at City- loved her and she was so sweet i didnt have to ask any questions since she talked about everything during the appointment.
cp80-hope things are better how was your scan on the 24th. Hope all the other ladies are doing good too!

Congrats to Sami and everyone else on the thread.

I had my 8 weeks scan yesterday and my two beans are doing well so far. That's a great relief.I myself am just okay. Coming to work is tiring. I live close to office though, 5 minutes away. My mom is here so I drive home to lunch and even manage to catch a short nap. However, am thinking of taking a work break Feb onwards, to take it easy.

Let's see how things go. Just hoping for the best.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Abu Dhabi Dubai Bahrain Kuwait Oman Qatar Saudi Arabia Azerbaijan Singapore Hong Kong Vietnam Site Map

© 2001 - , ExpatWoman.com. All Rights Reserved.