Horrid Company Ruined Valentine's Day | ExpatWoman.com

Horrid Company Ruined Valentine's Day

Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 23:39
read the OP out to husband tonight and the first thing he said (obviously being a bloke lol) nobody has actually suggested yet....i bet the SO forgot it was Valentines' Day and when she rang him up to complain he pretended he'd ordered her some flowers ...that's why the company didn't know what she was talking about !!! LOL !!! feel i should add some sort of disclaimer now... :D That was my very first thought when I read it last night. I am awful...:(
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 23:14
read the OP out to husband tonight and the first thing he said (obviously being a bloke lol) nobody has actually suggested yet....i bet the SO forgot it was Valentines' Day and when she rang him up to complain he pretended he'd ordered her some flowers ...that's why the company didn't know what she was talking about !!! LOL !!! feel i should add some sort of disclaimer now... :D
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 18:29
I hate to ask a silly question, but what does SO mean? That's a new one on me. PS - talk about an overreaction, I dread to think how OP copes if anything seriously went wrong. significant other You haven't quoted properly and I thought you were answering your own question!! Lol
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 18:23
I hate to ask a silly question, but what does SO mean? That's a new one on me. PS - talk about an overreaction, I dread to think how OP copes if anything seriously went wrong. significant other
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 18:09
I hate to ask a silly question, but what does SO mean? That's a new one on me. PS - talk about an overreaction, I dread to think how OP copes if anything seriously went wrong.
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 17:55
I only ever get flowers when he's crawling back after a fight. ;)
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 17:28
How sad to automatically expect to get flowers on Valentine's Day rather than being surprised, Appreciate what you have OP and really flowers and a teddy are not worth a tantrum. I do hope you calmed down and enjoyed your evening. I'm with you on that. It's lovely to get flowers for no reason, just as a nice surprise to say 'I love you'. I'd never want to know I was getting flowers just because the calendar said Feb 14, it's our anniversary, my birthday etc.
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 16:03
How sad to automatically expect to get flowers on Valentine's Day rather than being surprised, Appreciate what you have OP and really flowers and a teddy are not worth a tantrum. I do hope you calmed down and enjoyed your evening. P.S The only person I ever shouted at was my boss who was a complete p****.
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 16:02
lol @ horrid.. OP's foot stamping nearly knocked my pictures off the wall !!! lol I've never shouted at anybody here and I do leave the house and I'm not an angel. I get frustrated the same as everybody else but shouting at somebody who probably has little or no control over what is annoying me will only make me feel worse, not better.
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 15:40
We ban Vday in our home I made it clear on day one if he can’t bother to get a few lousy flowers and whatever throughout out the year for sure I don’t want any on Vday.... I don’t get the significance of Vday, after reading the OP thread well what can I say
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 13:41
My darling hubby is not even here... am all alone!!!! Mine too. He left a card and a giftbag in my clothing drawer though. Was a nice surprise considering what a terrible day I had yesterday (had a car accident).
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 11:02
Yep I'm with you SM ;) as Black Eye Peas say "Where is the love?" I have resolved my issue with our flower company and pleased to report they will be refunding DH's cc and resending the order :) <em>edited by JShepherd on 15/02/2012</em>
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 10:45
so how is this poster any different from the other threads we get on here ranting about restaurants, schools, shops etc for bad service? Where are the usual " name and shame" brigade? If any of you have never shouted at anyone here then you must be an angel or you never leave your house! I most certainly have. Hope you are not getting all grumpy because you didn't get anything for Valentine's Day - oops, forgot, you and your partner are SO SUPERIOR to all of those people who need a piece of card to feel good about themself ! :-P Well said SP
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 09:27
Oh my! all these comments may just have been adding fuel to fire for OP!
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 08:09
LOL AA82!
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 07:24
I would love to hear from OP. Hopefully, her insecurity has been solved at the end of the day!
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 07:16
True but what was funny is that she kept saying horrid, horrid horrid! I didn't expect anything as my husband is abroad but the gifts (flowers) didn't seem to end yesterday. Chin up OP, your SO loves you. Get your money back and donate it to charity. PS I've never shouted at anyone here! <em>edited by dogcatcher on 15/02/2012</em>
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 06:50
so how is this poster any different from the other threads we get on here ranting about restaurants, schools, shops etc for bad service? Where are the usual " name and shame" brigade? If any of you have never shouted at anyone here then you must be an angel or you never leave your house! I most certainly have. Hope you are not getting all grumpy because you didn't get anything for Valentine's Day - oops, forgot, you and your partner are SO SUPERIOR to all of those people who need a piece of card to feel good about themself ! :-P
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 00:42
Hope when the choccies arrive they are laced with Ritalin! I don't know how to do a link but have a look a youtube - The Professor and the Mayonnaise Jar - sorry if it's old news to some but when I read it earlier tonight it struck a chord - and when I read this thread it clanged a really BIG bell!! Lol - life's too short to stuff a mushroom...
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 00:29
Hope when the choccies arrive they are laced with Ritalin! I don't know how to do a link but have a look a youtube - The Professor and the Mayonnaise Jar - sorry if it's old news to some but when I read it earlier tonight it struck a chord - and when I read this thread it clanged a really BIG bell!!
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 00:22
And now I'm reading the thread title as being with someone unpleasant has spoilt her evening lol
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 00:11
Can't even believe the number of replies here too - wow ;-) Anyway am happy my country is not so much into the Valentine's-Business - it really can drive people nuts ^^.
Latest post on 15 February 2012 - 00:08
My darling hubby is not even here... am all alone!!!!
Latest post on 14 February 2012 - 22:31
You can't be serious! Please grow up, you sound like a spoilt child. I can't believe a grown woman actually wrote that. My thoughts exactly!
Latest post on 14 February 2012 - 22:27
neither my husband nor myself could be ***** buying cards or gifts this year - no big deal, we still had a nice meal together and watch tellyfor the evening the same as we always do :) I think the OP is young ;) Hey ... It's valentine's day ..... Let's spread some love :). I am sure she would regret screaming at the guys tomorrow!
Latest post on 14 February 2012 - 22:22
Bullies are everywhere today! Lol! I think the OP is more upset that she ruined her day thinking her SO forgot about today? And hence she is frustrated on the company? Has happened with me at times .... Don't we all have these moments? Come on! yes we may feel disappointed but i don't think we all react this badly...to scream at people in business, especially if they're having trouble understanding you is just inexcusable - sorry. neither my husband nor myself could be ***** buying cards or gifts this year - no big deal, we still had a nice meal together and watch tellyfor the evening the same as we always do :) edited to say omg they blanked out @rsed LOL !! <em>edited by Sue62 on 14/02/2012</em>
Latest post on 14 February 2012 - 22:17
Bullies are everywhere today! Lol! I think the OP is more upset that she ruined her day thinking her SO forgot about today? And hence she is frustrated on the company? Has happened with me at times .... Don't we all have these moments? Come on!
Latest post on 14 February 2012 - 22:10
Oh dear god- OP please reread your post and recognize you sound like a completely spolit brat. I can't believe that you could possibly be that shallow that not receiving your flowers and teddy has spoilt your entire day, why not just throw your toys out the pram and shout at some poor guy in a florist who probably isn't responsible for this balls up - oh no you have done that already. I'm sure your SO is delighted to have such a delightful partner. Reality check my dear Phew! Thank god you said it and not me.
Latest post on 14 February 2012 - 22:09
[u'>[b'>I WANT MY FLOWERS NOW!!! [/b[/u'>'>MWOOOAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Latest post on 14 February 2012 - 22:06
I am laughing so much sorry OP but your post is HYSTERICAL

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY