RTA road test... | ExpatWoman.com

RTA road test...

Latest post on 19 February 2012 - 16:48

Hi ladies, im in a bit of a panic as i am scheduled to do my road test in nad al hammar belhasa branch. All my lessons were done in jebel ali branch.. Has anyone any experience they could share with me regarding the nad al hammar area.. I have tried to book a lesson before the test but is not possible, typical! Also would be great to hear from anyone who has recently done their test in dubai as this will be my 1st attempt

TIA

Latest post on 26 February 2012 - 10:46
my road test was this morning and I'm pleased to report that i PASSED!!!
Latest post on 21 February 2012 - 12:43
Does anybody know if you pass your test in Dubai that you can legally drive in Qatar? as i know u can use it in all GCC country . Not necessarily correct I am afraid to say. I recently had to check for a colleague who has an Indian pasport but has a Kuwaiti licence and he will have to take another test here. True, but if you have a Dubai registered license, you can use that to drive and get a Kuwaiti driving license without going through a test there.
Latest post on 21 February 2012 - 12:22
Does anybody know if you pass your test in Dubai that you can legally drive in Qatar? as i know u can use it in all GCC country . Not necessarily correct I am afraid to say. I recently had to check for a colleague who has an Indian pasport but has a Kuwaiti licence and he will have to take another test here.
Latest post on 20 February 2012 - 14:49
Does anybody know if you pass your test in Dubai that you can legally drive in Qatar? as i know u can use it in all GCC country .
Latest post on 20 February 2012 - 13:42
Does anybody know if you pass your test in Dubai that you can legally drive in Qatar?
Latest post on 20 February 2012 - 12:24
forget about storys and else just relax , focus on road , take it easy ;) all the best
Latest post on 20 February 2012 - 08:19
thanks aline. trying to remain calm and positive but quite difficult when i hear so many horror stories
Latest post on 19 February 2012 - 17:14
i done mine 4 yrs before , well all i can say relax and dont stress , trust urself and good luck

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY