Tabby looking for a home! | ExpatWoman.com

Tabby looking for a home!

Latest post on 02 March 2012 - 16:31

We have had a stray cat hanging around for the past month and I trapped him on Monday and had him neutered! He is still hanging around and my cats are fighting him! Now Topsy has returned he wont be happy at all that there is a stray hanging around. He doesnt even like the other two that live here! The stray seems a lovely cat and perhaps has been abandoned. I could try and trap him again if anyone is willing to either foster him or take him on permanently. I know there are a lot of cats out there looking for a home but this one is persistent! He knows we have food here and I have fed him far away from the house but he keeps coming back as we have catflaps (not the ones with the collars a Topsy keeps losing his). There will be a lot of bloodshed and that's my fear! Please Please help me & this cat out! TIA

Latest post on 18 March 2012 - 20:18
bump
Latest post on 18 March 2012 - 14:47
Here are some pics! https://picasaweb.google.com/111454679639504927063/TabbyLookingForAHome?authkey=Gv1sRgCOWTo6L1hsL2lwE#
Latest post on 17 March 2012 - 15:49
Thanks! Yes as soon as I get a picture I will post on the other forums. Soooooo desperate!
Latest post on 17 March 2012 - 15:28
catmad.... get a good pic of him get him online for rehoming.... pop him up here, on dubizzle, bin kitty collective, feline friends etc etc ... just hang in there as you have done the right thing with having him fixed!
Latest post on 17 March 2012 - 15:07
The update on this tabby is that he is quite friendly and desperately needs a home. He just wants to come in a lie down and be petted. I can't look after him. I have 3 already. Can someone foster him for a while and I will see if I can permanently rehome him? Or I may take him to the vets and have him put down as I can't stand the screams each night and I don't want him to get hurt anymore. He doesn;t want to fight but my cats are protecting their territory. My DH has managed to stroke him and he says he is adorable but I don't want to get emotionally attached to him as, not only can we not take him as we have too many but my cats wont accept him. He is a young adult and not sure of his real age. I will try and get a pic but I am desperate to find him a home. Please consider him, he would make a lovely pet. TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY