Is ticket money mandatory for maid after 2years | ExpatWoman.com

Is ticket money mandatory for maid after 2years

Latest post on 05 March 2012 - 19:42

Just wanted to ask if it's mandatory to give maid money for her ticket back hoe even if she's staying here and renewing visa with us.

Latest post on 14 March 2012 - 19:47
After contract completion, does that mean annually since visa renewals are yearly? Its annually to my knowledge and possibly the best thing to do
Latest post on 11 March 2012 - 21:35
After contract completion, does that mean annually since visa renewals are yearly? I am not Emirati so I guess an annual ticket home for a month is mandatory. Thank you AnonDubai.
Latest post on 11 March 2012 - 20:57
After contract completion, does that mean annually since visa renewals are yearly? That depends on your nationality. Emirati sponsors get two year contracts whereas it seems that foreigners only get one year.
Latest post on 11 March 2012 - 20:54
After contract completion, does that mean annually since visa renewals are yearly?
Latest post on 05 March 2012 - 23:32
"Second Article: The second party shall be given one month paid vacation after the contract completion. The second party may opt for a salary of one month in lieu of the month vacation, in addition the value of one return ticket to the home country." So the answer is YES.
Latest post on 05 March 2012 - 22:16
Yep my old Hb didn't take his leave one year, so we compensated him with the ticket cost, no probs.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY