Sign in to your account
Close window
Remember me?
Sign in to your account

How to get a school transfer certificate

PostsPosts 618

18/03/2012 15:49:55
Yes, you just need to ask your childs current school for one

PostsPosts 742

18/03/2012 16:40:24
I'm pretty sure you only get the Transfer Certificate after your child has left the school.
This was the case when I switched schools last term. About 3 days after leaving the school I was issued with one to hand in to his current school.


PostsPosts 1024

18/03/2012 17:01:18
By law and since 2 years, schools need to have a transfer to accept new student. This is why your school is asking for one.
If my memory is not too bad, under grade 2, you don't need a school certificate. This might need the reason why you never have been asked.
Ask for one and hand it over to your new school when you have it. It is more a paperwork thinghy than something that will determine if they take your child (unless you can't give a school transfer certificate)

Pages: 1

On ExpatWoman Today