Burj Al Arab Afternoon Tea
recent threads recent posts Search posts faq rules
Home » Dubai & Northern Emirates » Kaya Skin Clinic
Pages: 1

KK88
Posts 13

20/03/2012 12:20:27
Hi. I wanted to know if anyone has been to kaya skin clinic in dubai. Are they any good (is their treatment effective). I want to get my laser done. I was hoping to get some feedback before getting anything done

angelinaballerina
Posts 1358

20/03/2012 12:31:48
no, no. no. no. no.......

wouldn't set foot in there again if my life depended on it.

louisedvs
Posts 4318

20/03/2012 15:02:04
angelinaballerina wrote:

AGREE!

Starlight
Posts 744

20/03/2012 15:05:57
Why? What went wrong?

louisedvs
Posts 4318

20/03/2012 15:09:39
Starlight wrote:
Why? What went wrong?

My friend went there for a skin peel and it went badly wrong! They left the product on too long. I have heard so many horror stories about the place that i wouldnt touch it with a barge pole

angelinaballerina
Posts 1358

20/03/2012 15:14:10
made an appointment for a peel with a female Dr - a male Dr walked in; and when i asked for the female dr was told she had left but the filipina assistant could do it and the Dr would talk her through it..... WTH......

I left.

Starlight
Posts 744

20/03/2012 16:23:52
Any experiences (good or bad) with regards to their laser treatments?

starberry
Posts 96

20/03/2012 16:26:31
I have been having laser removal treatment from there and so far its been going well. No problems at all!

Goldeelocks
Posts 287

20/03/2012 18:08:11
I went to veincureclinic in JLT which, despite it's name, also does hair removal using the soprano laser which is pain free and has worked well for me. I'm now hair free from my nose down :-o

KK88
Posts 13

20/03/2012 22:38:37
i'm glad i asked before actually doing the treatment. Thanks a lot...
edited by KK88 on 20/03/2012

Starlight
Posts 744

21/03/2012 00:06:30
Goldeelocks wrote:
I went to veincureclinic in JLT which, despite it's name, also does hair removal using the soprano laser which is pain free and has worked well for me. I'm now hair free from my nose down :-o

How much do they charge? Thanks.

Goldeelocks
Posts 287

21/03/2012 13:49:48
Hi Starlight...I can't recall exactly as I finished about a year ago and anyway just used to throw down DH's credit card and not really look LOL but I think it was between 2-3k per session for underarms, full hollywood and full leg....I had 5 sessions....maybe a little expensive but no more waxing and no more pain so it was good for me. Give them a call they're really friendly especially the Indian lady who usually answers the phone and she'll often do a good deal if you ask nicely :-)

Starlight
Posts 744

21/03/2012 17:25:07
Goldeelocks wrote:
Hi Starlight...I can't recall exactly as I finished about a year ago and anyway just used to throw down DH's credit card and not really look LOL but I think it was between 2-3k per session for underarms, full hollywood and full leg....I had 5 sessions....maybe a little expensive but no more waxing and no more pain so it was good for me. Give them a call they're really friendly especially the Indian lady who usually answers the phone and she'll often do a good deal if you ask nicely :-)

Thanks Goldeelocks

Danya
Posts 3

25/03/2012 11:58:38
angelinaballerina wrote:

Hi Angelina,AmyAus82 and louisedvs,

Kaya Skin Clinic is a responsible organization which provides safe and efficacious skin care solutions to its clients. We are one of the leading chains of cosmetic dermatology clinics and have a huge client base of over 80,000 satisfied customers across the region. As an ethical brand we are always open to client’s feedback and it is our policy to attend to any genuine grievances and resolve them at the earliest. We request you to please share your contact details at feedback@kayame.net so that we can address your concern personally and resolve it.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,
Kaya Skin Clinic

angelinaballerina
Posts 1358

27/03/2012 09:00:52
Danya; your attempt at a PR stunt would seem much more genuine if your establishment (seriously doubt it is a leading one) could respond to the simplest of customer requests - i have emailed, called and responded to sms asking you to take me off your mailing lists..... alas i still get phone calls, sms and email alerts, so forgive me if i am some what cynical with regard to your attempt at PR, sorry i mean your post..

SaraOthman
Posts 4

23/01/2013 09:47:17
I have tried many clinics in Dubai (Silkor, Kaya, etc.). They are all the same (pay a lot, commercially driven and no honest advice). The one clinic I came across through a friend of mine is called Dermaline Cosmetic Skin & Laser Clinic. It is run by an honest, down to earth doctor (Sima) and she and her sister are running this clinic like a family owned place. They gave my the right service while they could have sold me much more. I feel comfortable going there and I know that their treatments and services are not driven by $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

They are located in Jumariah (Wasel Road) very close to Safa Park on the main street. Unfortunately they do not have a web site last time I checked but they have a fan page www.facebook.com/dermalinepage

Their tele is 04-3420022

Good luck..

Marroosh
Posts 4690

23/01/2013 10:03:41
If you're going to dig up old threads to advertise your "friend's" business, at least be a bit more creative and not post 2 exactly the same responses.

FYI: Advertisement is not allowed on this thread, try Facebook.

Pages: 1

2 Users Currently Online

Abu Dhabi Dubai Bahrain Kuwait Oman Qatar Saudi Arabia Azerbaijan Singapore Hong Kong Vietnam Site Map

© 2001 - , ExpatWoman.com. All Rights Reserved.