Twins Club in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Twins Club in Dubai

Latest post on 09 November 2015 - 20:15
Hello everyone, I see no one has commented on this thread lately, but I hope some of the members are still active. I'm 10 weeks pregnant and having twins. I was honestly expecting one... Or none, as we've dealt with infertility for quite some time. I'm just waiting for the 12 weeks mark to feel more relaxed, but on the other hand, everytime I think of twins I get a lot of questions going on on my mind, from what's the best option for them to sleep (one cot, two?), to posible pre-term labour, to "two at the same time and with no family here!". I'd love to meet other ladies in similar situations :) Anyone interested?
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 16:46
Hi Ladies, I just discovered today that im having twins too! im on my 6th week and went to Dr. Koster... unfortunately, it was not very happy news... she said i might be having MCMA (Monochorionic monoamniotic twin pregnancy).. which she said is at very very high risk pregnancy... she asked to repeat the ultrasound at FMGC in DHCC after 2 weeks... so i got to wait again... I read a lot about MCMA.. and im really scared to death right now... :'( This is my 4th child, and the first 3 were all single ones and normal delivery... but I had my last baby like 9 years ago.. so it feels like its my first time again.... I hope to gain some strength in this forum.. any advise/ thoughts would be really appreciated...
Latest post on 21 May 2015 - 05:25
Hi everyone!! Glad to find a chat about having twinnies in Dubai! I'm in my 27 weeks now ,expecting 2 girls. And this is my first pregnancy. Just wanna ask, has anyone here has experienced or experiencing PEP (polymorphic eruption of pregnancy) which is common for pregnant women having multiples.. I'm really struggling now and calamanine lotion is not a total help. I was prescribed Elecom and antihistamine but that can't be taken for longer period of time ?
Latest post on 17 May 2015 - 21:35
Just moved to Dubai from UK and have 3 year old twins (1 boy and 1 girl), would love to meet up/chat with others with twins or expecting twins, please PM or email me on [email protected]
Latest post on 09 May 2015 - 05:22
I'm in the states visiting famil, will be back from June 1. If anyone is around this summer I'd love to meet up. I'm 14 weeks with twins at the moment and have a 3 yo daughter.
Latest post on 07 May 2015 - 13:40
Hi Chloe/others Now 23 weeks pregnant with twins would love to meet up for a coffee chat ...not sure if it's me being a ludite but having real problems sending a PM. Please drop me a line on [email protected] Many thanks Ann <em>edited by ozoverlander on 07/05/2015</em>
Latest post on 15 April 2015 - 18:53
Hi Ladies, If anyone fancies meeting for a coffee send me a PM! Would be great to chat to others expecting or with twins.. I am now 18 weeks.. getting bigger by the day!! Chloe
Latest post on 10 April 2015 - 08:49
Don't be! I was 21 when I became mum to my first set and 23 when I delivered my second set so four under 3 yrs old.... Having not known anything different by having had a single child birth you just cope with two arriving into your life together and learn what's easiest for you and them on a daily basis. It's all about a strict routine that they become used to and you can manage. ??
Latest post on 10 April 2015 - 04:40
So glad to find you all! I'm almost 10 weeks with twins and scared to death!
Latest post on 07 April 2015 - 15:21
Hi Everyone Me too! I’m a first time mum pregnant with twins –currently at 16 weeks and whilst I’m thrilled feeling a bit overwhelmed so would be great to have others in the same boat to meet up/chat with. I am originally from the North of England but lived in Sydney for a few years with my Australian husband and then travelled throughout Asia before coming to UAE. Thanks Ann
Latest post on 05 April 2015 - 17:38
Hi everyone I am 1st time mom with 7 month boy and girl twins. I would love to meet other multiples moms. I was looking for twins clubs but could not find.
Latest post on 11 March 2015 - 20:11
Hi Liddy and Chloe - Congrats ladies! I'm a first time twin Mom with 3 month old boys moving to Dubai from Canada in May.... It would be great to meet up and chat as Moms and Moms to be of Multiples!! It's a wonderful and exclusive club!!! :) Amelia
Latest post on 10 March 2015 - 10:52
Hi Liddy, I have also just found out that I am expecting twins! I am currently 13 weeks as well.. Would be great to chat about it as I am also feeling very anxious!! Chloe
Latest post on 08 March 2015 - 18:51
Hi Liddyinthemiddle and congratulations on your forthcoming arrivals. Hoping all goes well with your pregnancy and babies. I am an expat mother of two sets of twins. Both identical and fraternal sets. Born here in Dubai, when Latifa was Al Wasl and had the only SBCU at the time.....first set prem prem 32 weeks and second set two years later at 37 weeks. Although mine are all grown up now as grew up here myself too....obviously we've been through quite a few situations that might come to mind.... Birth, toddlers, school and so on. They all get on very well and have always done things together and still do! Never had home help and brought up by my husband and myself only... I know that's not a question asked but see some panic when two are mentioned and think they can't do it alone. Without family around too if that's your situation. But of course you can. Anyway, any questions just ask. I'll help if I can answer anything, no expert but probably been there at some point too:)
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 16:16
Hi. As no comments are here I thought I'd start it off. I've recently found out I'm pregnant with twins at only 13 weeks im anxious about the future and was hoping to connect with other mummies of twins or multiples. As my weeks progress I hope to chat and meet others with multiples as it's very different from singleton pregnancies and likewise the first weeks months even years. I'm an expat from the north of England living here with my Irish/kiwi husband hope to hear from people before I pop Thanks Liddy.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY