Bio-Identical Hormones / Compounding Pharmacy Help Please | ExpatWoman.com

Bio-Identical Hormones / Compounding Pharmacy Help Please

Latest post on 29 April 2015 - 13:23
thanks Sophie27, much appreciated!
Latest post on 29 April 2015 - 08:12
Sophie27, you mention that your insurance covers BHRT, could I ask you which insurance you have? I am searching EW for BHRT and read positive experiences for Eternity Medicine and London clinic. I want to make an appointment but am afraid it will be very costly. In the coming month we can renew our policy/insurance so that is why I am asking. Hi Axelle, I use BUPA International the full cover, whilst it is expensive everything is covered. Again costs for the medicines will vary depending upon your personal requirements, quantity that is taken so it's really not possible to quote a figure as its all specific for you personally. Sorry to be a little vague.
Latest post on 27 April 2015 - 15:45
Sophie27, you mention that your insurance covers BHRT, could I ask you which insurance you have? I am searching EW for BHRT and read positive experiences for Eternity Medicine and London clinic. I want to make an appointment but am afraid it will be very costly. In the coming month we can renew our policy/insurance so that is why I am asking.
Latest post on 12 October 2014 - 07:17
You're most welcome Ginza, she is booked well in advance, but worth the wait. The pharmacists at the compounding pharmacy are also very helpful. Good luck, ?
Latest post on 10 October 2014 - 11:09
Thank you so much Sothie27 for taking the time to reply I really appreciate it . You have gave me hope . I will make an appointment with this Doctor . Thank you .
Latest post on 10 October 2014 - 03:43
I have been seeing Dr.Anna Sepiolo at Dubai London Clinic who is very thorough ensuring you have regular screenings which are very important when taking Bio Identical Hormones. A blood test is required to see exactly what you require, and then your prescription is made up accordingly by the Compounding Pharmacy in Dubai Health Care City . I have been taking these for almost 2 years, my skin and hair look amazing, and of course all the additional benefits of no hot flushes. Ginza as each prescription is different for each individual the costs will vary, ie do you need oestrogen, testosterone (creams) and progesterone ( tablets) You will only come to know this after your blood test. You may also be prescribed pregnenolone which may help with memory loss. The prescriptions are for a 3 month supply so it does add up. My medical insurance covers mine. You could call the compounding pharmacy and ask the potential costs per month. As I mentioned you may not require everything.
Latest post on 09 October 2014 - 16:54
Can you tell me how much this treatment costs . I really need help with hormone / menopause problems .
Latest post on 06 January 2013 - 16:09
I have been enrolled in the BHRT Program at Eternity for 6 months now and I do feel noticeably better. More energy, more muscle tone and less fat, more libido, and I believe I look younger – skin for sure. Their doctors are good and friendly so it is easy to talk about all issues. My husband does his annual screenings there. Pattycakes919 - the pharmacy where I get my BHRT is in Healthcare City and I was told it is owned by Eternity directly but I cannot say for sure. Will ask next time I am there.
Latest post on 12 October 2012 - 10:42
Dr Graham Simpson at Eternity Medicine in K.G building in Dubai Marina. Their website is www.eternitymedicine.com. They prescribe the bio identicals. Just went there yesterday and waiting for my blood results to come back. It's an anti aging clinic where they screen you for everything. I've heard a lot of positive things. Not sure what pharmacy they use yet. <em>edited by pattycakes919 on 12/10/2012</em>
Latest post on 09 October 2012 - 20:17
Can I ask what dr did you see and where? TIA
Latest post on 09 October 2012 - 14:47
I have just collected my prescription from them today. They gave me a few info sheets which state: "All bioidentical hormones are being compounded in our pharmacy by a licensed compounding pharmacist only" And I know my prescription went directly to them from my doctor last Thursday and they contacted me today to tell me they were ready.
Latest post on 09 October 2012 - 13:42
bump
Latest post on 12 March 2012 - 10:41
Has anyone used this pharmacy for the bioidentical hormones? is it a real compounding pharmacy or just masquerading as one? Thanks.
Latest post on 08 February 2012 - 20:19
I just wanted to share that there now is a compounding pharmacy in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) and that Bio-Identical Hormones are now available here in Dubai! Nakheel Pharmacy Building 26, Ground Floor, PO Box 505137 Tel : 971-4- 437-0530 Email : [email protected] The blurb from DHCC website: An individual dispensing and compounding pharmacy in Dubai Healthcare City under the strong management of Dr. Nidal Abdulbaki, a registered pharmacist in the USA. Nakheel pharmacy provides the highest possible level of pharmaceutical care to patients and assures quality practice and competence in a safe and secure environment.
Latest post on 03 April 2011 - 19:18
There is hope for the UAE! I understand that bio-identical hormones are coming to the UAE. I wrote earlier about this natural hormone treatment and my research sent me on a path to Thailand where I visited Vitallife at the Brumrungard hospital. I understand that they are coming to the UAE to open a clinic. This will bring much relief to not only the troubles of aging, but to assist women in the 'passages' of menopause with a more natural approach. They will bring their expertise to the UAE where they will not only be able to prescribe bio-identical hormones that fit each individual person, both men and women, but they will be able to customize vitamens after a series of professional blood tests and analysis tests. Hope is on it's way, there will be no customs problems when these are sold openly on the Dubai market. I saw many ME people at the clinic acquiring these hormones at the hospital.
Latest post on 15 March 2011 - 13:09
Aging can be difficult. But it doesn’t have to be. Bio-identical hormone replacement makes aging and its stages simply “passages”, and enjoyable ones at that. When your hormones are replaced in perfect balance, you look, feel and act younger, plus you are protected against some of the worst diseases and effects of old age. Bio-identical means biologically identical to human hormones – exact replicas of what we make in our own bodies. Made from soy, wild yam, and other plant extracts, bio-identical hormones are not drugs, however, they are completely different from synthetic hormones which are made from the urine of pregnant mares and have nothing to do with what we make in our own bodies. Synthetic hormones do not replace lost hormones, instead they simply cover up some of the nastier symptoms of menopause and they are proven to cause cancer “Women’s Health Initiative 2002”. The big drug companies have twisted and manipulated the idea of hormone replacement to capitalize on a business opportunity. I have exhausted efforts to find a qualified doctor who can prescribe bio-identical hormones in Dubai. You need a compound pharmacy and if the lady is correct that they opened a compound pharmacy in Dubai, that’s step one, but you need a qualified pharmacist to make these hormones. What a great effort that would be to make these natural hormones available in Dubai, it would be a benefit to so many women. I believe you must go to Europe, Asia or the US to acquire these hormones from a qualified doctor at the moment.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY