WHERES THE BEST PLACE TO GET CURTAINS AND BLINDS???? | ExpatWoman.com

WHERES THE BEST PLACE TO GET CURTAINS AND BLINDS????

Latest post on 28 February 2024 - 12:38
Hi do you know the company name for this guy? Or he he has a website? Thanks
Be careful, I dealt with a guy call Murad Aliev of Nexus Blinds and Diamond Blinds and curtains. who took my 2,400 Dirham and didn't supply the goods. He has refused to refund my money for over a year now.Please do not deal with him.
Latest post on 24 June 2021 - 17:59
After doing some basic inquiries i called this guy Akhil 0547903520 from Al Quoz company. We done sheer curtains in living and Blackout roman blinds for the bedrooms. And the wooden blinds in my ki...
Hi do you know the company name for this guy? Or he he has a website? Thanks
Latest post on 05 June 2021 - 16:57
After doing some basic inquiries i called this guy Akhil 0547903520 from Al Quoz company. We done sheer curtains in living and Blackout roman blinds for the bedrooms. And the wooden blinds in my kitchen are amazing. Good service..
Latest post on 24 October 2017 - 12:51
You'll get overwhelmed if you go to Dragonmart because there are tons of curtain stalls there, prices may be all the same but it's difficult to find a good one that can sew neatly and generous with fabrics. After using different stalls there over the years, I've finally found a good one comparable to those expensive ones, Whatsapp 0556683469 look for Aaliyah, she's very professional and so is her installers.
Latest post on 11 October 2017 - 10:36
I recently used AMRIT - SATWA or blinds - very happy with timing / delivery/ quality and cost. Call Aziz.
Latest post on 08 October 2017 - 10:20
Just moved in and thanks to some of your tips I got in touch with JAMAL (050 588 2773). the guy is amazing, came in our flat on tuesday with lots of fabrics for me to choose, gave me a very good price and got back here 4 days later with stunning curtains!!!!!!! Great quality, super service and highly friendly person::))))) ah so glad you like him! he's like family now, he's helped in each of my 3 homes. i recommend him to everyone. reminds me i need to give him a call actually. he was away in palestine but if back that's great. just be ware of Jamal, although he did a good job with my curtains, he messed up the upholstry of my sofas so bad i had to report him to consumer rights.
Latest post on 16 May 2017 - 18:57
My husband and I have been going crazy for blinds too. Do they not sell the hard pvc vertical blinds here like they do in the US? All the companies I contacted only have the fabric vertical blinds with a weight and chains on the bottom. Hello Sabam, Yes that's true it's not sold here I settled for Zebra Blinds from Cortina. The mechanism of it is basically like the roller blinds but instead it comes with designs and operates in a very nice way. I recommend you give it a try! They can be reached through phone or whatsapp 0509223245:cool:
Latest post on 16 May 2017 - 16:38
I recommend Cortina they did a great job in both my office and my villa. They have variety of fabric choices depending of course on your budget. service is outstanding You can reach them by phone or whatsapp on 0509223245 ;)
Latest post on 16 May 2017 - 10:47
We just had some vertical blinds made. I checked quite a few places - Danube, Sedar, Satwa. I found the best choice/price at Reem furnishings in Satwa. They had them done in 4 days and they're looking lovely:) I called them so many times but they didnot send me any sales person to show me samples.After that i found [b'>ALI 0555528260[/b'> the highly recommended person in Curtains and Blinds in EW.He inspired me through his professional work. I couldn't find another company who could do it that quickly.Great quality, super service and highly friendly person.
Latest post on 06 April 2015 - 07:39
Khalil has a full range of vertical binds, heaps of colours, his service is quick too. Khalil 050 675 9186
Latest post on 05 April 2015 - 00:10
My husband and I have been going crazy for blinds too. Do they not sell the hard pvc vertical blinds here like they do in the US? All the companies I contacted only have the fabric vertical blinds with a weight and chains on the bottom.
Latest post on 02 April 2015 - 23:07
Dragon Mart I was going to suggest the same. The prices are not what they use to be few yrs. back.. When we first moved here (6 yrs ago) we got all our blinds and curtains made there. The prices was shockingly cheap.
Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 01:18
Why not Euro Collection? They are professional and give good service. Free measurement. Good quality. The sticher was hired from Singapore. I just finished. Just one phone call. 04-4245837. Just try.
Latest post on 25 March 2015 - 00:49
Fantastically useful thread! We will be moving and I was stressed about this issue. Last time in Dubai we went to curtainland in Oud Metha and they were a FORTUNE. Beautiful work, but painfully expensive (we were new to Dubai and had no idea...). Now, I know better :) thank you for all of these great options. Q for you ladies--do any of you have experience with them doing the curtains but you supply your own fabric? I am bring loads of quality black-out fabric and I would want them to use this. Of course, I can always call when I get to Dubai, but thought I would ask! Many thanks!
Latest post on 24 March 2015 - 10:37
I was very happy with Aleena Curtains, Call Joseph Saje 052 638 54 65/ Curtains are of excellent quality, not expensive at all.
Latest post on 22 March 2015 - 17:44
Hi, I have recently moved frm Dubai Marina to Jumeirah Island, did some curtains in the living room, Roman blinds in my bedroom & Wooden blinds in the kitchen, i would like to thank Golden Interiors for giving me the best possible service and they have done EXCELLENT work.if you have any queries pertaining to curtains or sofa covering or any types of blinds Call : 0555528260 (Faisal)
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 13:26
Dragon Mart
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 13:14
I just used Sam from 24 hour blinds. I needed to get the blinds fitted ASAP as my family couldn't get a decent nights sleep without them. Sam came and measured on the same day, and the next day the blinds were made and installed by later that evening his number is 0502132153. He's English and very professional, I couldn't find another company who could do it that quickly, the end product is great quality and on a par ,price wise with other quotes I received
Latest post on 24 May 2014 - 13:19
aqua furniture
Latest post on 24 May 2014 - 13:14
Try Golden Interiors.professional work,Best service and friendly person. www.goldendawn.ae Cell: 052-7066218
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 18:18
IKEA
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 12:33
I know Dragon mart has a lot of people who make custom curtains....my friend had gotten curtain made from there...there are a lot of stalls there.
Latest post on 26 February 2013 - 14:33
Just moved in and thanks to some of your tips I got in touch with JAMAL (050 588 2773). the guy is amazing, came in our flat on tuesday with lots of fabrics for me to choose, gave me a very good price and got back here 4 days later with stunning curtains!!!!!!! Great quality, super service and highly friendly person::))))) ah so glad you like him! he's like family now, he's helped in each of my 3 homes. i recommend him to everyone. reminds me i need to give him a call actually. he was away in palestine but if back that's great.
Latest post on 26 February 2013 - 09:38
Just moved in and thanks to some of your tips I got in touch with JAMAL (050 588 2773). the guy is amazing, came in our flat on tuesday with lots of fabrics for me to choose, gave me a very good price and got back here 4 days later with stunning curtains!!!!!!! Great quality, super service and highly friendly person::)))))
Latest post on 06 February 2013 - 14:03
We recently used Al Jaliya Furniture +97143521087 and were very pleased with the service and associated costs.
Latest post on 06 February 2013 - 13:47
I just recently used Dubai Blinds their service was really good, they basically do what they say they will do which is a first in Dubai! I called their office and was given an appointment the next day, a philopino guy came and he was excellent he actually made recommendations as to what will look good and he gave me different price options. I chose roman blinds and they were installed within a week - again they turned up when they said they would. I would highly recommend this company their number is 04 3688759
Latest post on 28 May 2011 - 16:45
I would highly recommend the company we used. They were quick and affordable. We had our villa done at springs for 9700 aed including all installations for 9 windows. The service was exceptional which took only 4 days after we selected the materials. The company is al jamal curtains on 050 8282523. The blinds were beautiful and also they provided a six months guarantee on their products. Call Aftal and ask for a special deal.
Latest post on 16 March 2011 - 20:22
0505 459 036 this guy made for us, he is extra quick and good!!! highly recommended
Latest post on 16 March 2011 - 16:45
Are Joseph and Jessel the same company? I want to get vertical blinds installed for two sliding glass doors but it seems that what I call vertical blinds are different than what they call them here. I want the long slats that hang from top to bottom. You can open them to let light in or you can pull them all the way to the side to exit the door. We went to Ikea last night and bought several wood blinds for our other windows but they are horizontal and when I asked for vertical blinds the salesman kept taking me to the horizontal blinds insisting they were vertical blinds. No Jeseel and Joseoph are not from the same company. I've used Jeseel a few times now and have been very happy - he does the stitching for Ikea but will make blinds etc that Ikea don't do....very good guy and I would highly recomment him...
Latest post on 16 March 2011 - 15:48
Azores in Satwa has done loads for us over the last few years and can't fault them.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY