I need a book that will make me laugh out loud! | ExpatWoman.com

I need a book that will make me laugh out loud!

Latest post on 08 March 2011 - 21:31
Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden had me laughing out loud in places - definitely worth a read.
Latest post on 15 February 2011 - 17:27
I just recently read "Lamb, the Gospel according to Biff" - I am not a religious person at all, and this book is in NO way insensitive to Christianity or any other religion...but it was LAUGH OUT LOUD funny - I would lol in public...and dh got seriously tired of me insisting he listen to me re-read some of the one-liners and funnier passages! It's basically a story of Jesus' life told from the perspective of Biff (Levi)...if Jesus were to have grown up with a naughty sidekick...it's a hard book to explain, but it is seriously funny. I had downloaded this book onto my kindle the day I got it, Christmas 2009 on a recommended "must read" by a friend...and I just wasn't sure I would really get into it...so it took almost a year before I even started reading it...and Oh my Goodness, it was hilarious! Mind you, it does have some pretty harsh language, and Biff is quite promiscuous (if that may offend you).
Latest post on 07 February 2011 - 21:52
Just finished Starter for Ten by David Nicholls and really enjoyed it. Very funny story about a young man's first year in University in the 1980's. That's my recommendation too! Laugh out loud hilarious!!
Latest post on 04 February 2011 - 14:02
Salmon fishing in Yemen........ a good read and lots of parallels to here, which made me laugh. <em>edited by Izzy99 on 04/02/2011</em>
Latest post on 04 February 2011 - 13:58
A Short History of Tractors in the Ukrainian by Marina Lewycka. Had both DH and I in hysterics! Loved it.
Latest post on 23 January 2011 - 18:55
Naked-by David Sedaris-HILARIOUS tears in your eyes laughing!
Latest post on 23 January 2011 - 18:41
Have any of you Sophie Kinsella fans read Mini Shopaholic? I've just finished and was really disapointed. Interested to know what others think. Oh no I was really looking forward to reading this... was waiting for it to come out in the regular size so I could buy it, the over-sized version is a bit expensive.
Latest post on 22 January 2011 - 23:36
Have any of you Sophie Kinsella fans read Mini Shopaholic? I've just finished and was really disapointed. Interested to know what others think.
Latest post on 18 January 2011 - 21:36
Just finished Starter for Ten by David Nicholls and really enjoyed it. Very funny story about a young man's first year in University in the 1980's.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY