HEMORRHOIDS :( | ExpatWoman.com

HEMORRHOIDS :(

Latest post on 27 July 2019 - 23:47
Hello all, I ran a search on here to see if I could find anything on this topic and came across this thread. I am in my last trimester and suffering horribly from hemorrhoids for the past few day...
Why you not taking any medications?
Latest post on 20 July 2019 - 05:16
Hello all, I ran a search on here to see if I could find anything on this topic and came across this thread. I am in my last trimester and suffering horribly from hemorrhoids for the past few day...
I am also suffering from hemorrhoids and I have just started using Neo healar (https://hemorrhoids-help.com/) hemorrhoid treatment and it soon recovering.
Latest post on 25 September 2012 - 11:51
Hi I wont bore you with the details of how much i suffered and the time, effort and money i spent looking for a cure. The cure is in fact so simple and cheap and probably sitting in your fridge right now. I used apple cider vinegar because so many people swore by it on the following website for herbal and natural remedies: http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/hemorrhoids.html I was scared sh** less thinking it would sting and hurt like anything but was surprised by the exact opposite cooling and soothing effect almost straightaway. I noticed a reduction in size within 24 hours and it was completely gone the next day. PLEASE only use it as mentioned on the website. Leave the ACV soaked cotton wool on the roid for a few minutes. i remember reading that if you leave it on for too long it can cause more skin irritation. Hope it works for you as well as it did for me. My hemorrhoid has never come back since then.
Latest post on 23 September 2012 - 19:07
Oh, i have the same problem. My doctor only gave me Haemoproct cream. I cant say it helps 100 %, but making all that horrible knots smaller. Also she told me if it will not get any better to visit surgeon, who can do something with it (like laser, cut it, put it in... depends on how bad it is). But that is only after delivery. Some diet may help. I drink Activia, 5-6 prunes, product full of fibre, avoid tea, coffee, spicy food. Hope you`ll feel better soon!
Latest post on 23 September 2012 - 17:41
Hello all, I ran a search on here to see if I could find anything on this topic and came across this thread. I am in my last trimester and suffering horribly from hemorrhoids for the past few days! It literally came on all of a sudden - I havent been taking medication for anything all throughout my pregnancy but Im not sure if I can continue like this..... Has anyone any suggestions please as to either what is acceptable to take for this during pregnancy or any other suggestions - please, please, please?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY