Where to buy cheap furnitures? | ExpatWoman.com

Where to buy cheap furnitures?

Latest post on 05 January 2011 - 12:46

Where to buy new and cheap furnitures with free deliveries?

Latest post on 26 May 2016 - 21:00
Hi all - and apologies for dragging up a semi-old thread! Regarding these stores, particularly the Home Centre, is it acceptable to haggle a bit in them? I wouldn't expect it to be to the same extent as in the souqs, but would it be reasonable to at least push a bit for a discount, particularly if buying a few big items? No you can't haggle in Homecentre.
Latest post on 26 May 2016 - 15:55
You could try, but there are usually deals on majority of the time anyway
Latest post on 26 May 2016 - 15:19
Hi all - and apologies for dragging up a semi-old thread! Regarding these stores, particularly the Home Centre, is it acceptable to haggle a bit in them? I wouldn't expect it to be to the same extent as in the souqs, but would it be reasonable to at least push a bit for a discount, particularly if buying a few big items?
Latest post on 21 February 2016 - 11:18
In addition to Ikea and Home Centre, you have Homes R Us (most of the time on sale) at Ibn Battuta, Mazaya Centre and Arabian Centre, there is Pan Emirates in close proximity to Mall of the Emirates.
Latest post on 20 February 2016 - 17:01
I second IKEA. Also we got a well priced amazing couch from United Furniture.
Latest post on 19 February 2016 - 15:02
Huge furniture market near mega mall Sharjah!! There are many used and new furniture shops and a couple make good quality stuff!
Latest post on 18 February 2016 - 11:15
Home Centre always have sales on 25-75 off at present They are online with free delivery within 4 days, I have used them recently for a couch and they were great both with delivery and customer service http://www.landmarkshops.com/department/home
Latest post on 05 January 2011 - 12:48
IKEA!! free delivery and assembly over AED 2500 purchase

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY