Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Viel or Plastic surgeon Dr. Khan? LIPO | ExpatWoman.com

Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Viel or Plastic surgeon Dr. Khan? LIPO

Latest post on 04 April 2018 - 08:49
[quote=alexalexa1]after researching i also read a lot about tahir imran being a good surgeon. any experience with khan or imran or viel?[/quote] Hey, I am having a tummy tuck done by Dr khan thi...
Hi wanted to ask you if you got your tummy tuck done by Dr Khan?
Latest post on 17 April 2014 - 09:21
sarahlou123- when you had your lift was your size reduced ? I was just about to research this but would be great to hear from someone that had it done here I didn't have mine lifted just enlarged. My friend had hers enlarged and lifted but had them done in Brussels as she found a fab surgeon here. Another friend had hers reduced here with Dr Imran Tahir and she was back at work in a week with no pain killers ( She also stands up all day in her job) she raved about him. sarahlou123, Do you by any chance know how much your Friend paid for the Breast Reduction? I have a friend who would love to talk to someone who has had one and get some Info of the same. It was about 4 years ago and around 35k if my memory serves me correctly My enlargement was 24k in 2010 and I do know hers cost a lot more
Latest post on 16 April 2014 - 23:25
sarahlou123- when you had your lift was your size reduced ? I was just about to research this but would be great to hear from someone that had it done here I didn't have mine lifted just enlarged. My friend had hers enlarged and lifted but had them done in Brussels as she found a fab surgeon here. Another friend had hers reduced here with Dr Imran Tahir and she was back at work in a week with no pain killers ( She also stands up all day in her job) she raved about him. sarahlou123, Do you by any chance know how much your Friend paid for the Breast Reduction? I have a friend who would love to talk to someone who has had one and get some Info of the same.
Latest post on 16 April 2014 - 10:59
I have idea of DR HASAN ALI, he is a Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon with offices in Dubai, Karachi and Riyadh. He is among the team of eminent surgeons at American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital (AACSH) in Dubai, he have many patients from all over the word and all patients are totally satisfied and get best results ;)
Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 18:18
He is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon and specializes in reconstructive Surgeries too My friend got Breast Enhancement done by Dr Sanjay Parashar and i was amazed by the results . She was praising about him for his expertise, results and also the way he explains and listens to the queries and concerns. Have anyone else heard about him ?? Never no sorry. I prefered to use a reconstructive surgeon when I had mine done.
Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 11:56
My friend got Breast Enhancement done by Dr Sanjay Parashar and i was amazed by the results . She was praising about him for his expertise, results and also the way he explains and listens to the queries and concerns. Have anyone else heard about him ?? Never no sorry. I prefered to use a reconstructive surgeon when I had mine done.
Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 11:40
My friend got Breast Enhancement done by Dr Sanjay Parashar and i was amazed by the results . She was praising about him for his expertise, results and also the way he explains and listens to the queries and concerns. Have anyone else heard about him ??
Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 10:21
Thank you !
Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 10:10
sarahlou123- when you had your lift was your size reduced ? I was just about to research this but would be great to hear from someone that had it done here I didn't have mine lifted just enlarged. My friend had hers enlarged and lifted but had them done in Brussels as she found a fab surgeon here. Another friend had hers reduced here with Dr Imran Tahir and she was back at work in a week with no pain killers ( She also stands up all day in her job) she raved about him.
Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 10:05
sarahlou123- when you had your lift was your size reduced ? I was just about to research this but would be great to hear from someone that had it done here
Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 10:01
I will update you after a month :) I too have been reading up and I see Dr Hasan Ali is on the list of surgeons here too . Has anybody used him and what are your opinions. he is also advertising a breast lift by Vaser , no nasty scars ! my friend had a lift and afterwards the scars were visible. She had them tattooed over ( same colour as her n@@@les and they look amazing) Eeew I'm having my coffee Take more than that to put me off my food ;-) I just wish I was brave enough to have something done :( I was out for the count so didn't feel a thing :-)
Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 09:58
I will update you after a month :) I too have been reading up and I see Dr Hasan Ali is on the list of surgeons here too . Has anybody used him and what are your opinions. he is also advertising a breast lift by Vaser , no nasty scars ! my friend had a lift and afterwards the scars were visible. She had them tattooed over ( same colour as her n@@@les and they look amazing) Eeew I'm having my coffee Take more than that to put me off my food ;-) I just wish I was brave enough to have something done :(
Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 09:48
I will update you after a month :) I too have been reading up and I see Dr Hasan Ali is on the list of surgeons here too . Has anybody used him and what are your opinions. he is also advertising a breast lift by Vaser , no nasty scars ! my friend had a lift and afterwards the scars were visible. She had them tattooed over ( same colour as her n@@@les and they look amazing) Eeew I'm having my coffee Take more than that to put me off my food ;-)
Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 09:46
I will update you after a month :) I too have been reading up and I see Dr Hasan Ali is on the list of surgeons here too . Has anybody used him and what are your opinions. he is also advertising a breast lift by Vaser , no nasty scars ! my friend had a lift and afterwards the scars were visible. She had them tattooed over ( same colour as her n@@@les and they look amazing) Eeew I'm having my coffee
Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 09:30
I will update you after a month :) I too have been reading up and I see Dr Hasan Ali is on the list of surgeons here too . Has anybody used him and what are your opinions. he is also advertising a breast lift by Vaser , no nasty scars ! my friend had a lift and afterwards the scars were visible. She had them tattooed over ( same colour as her n@@@les and they look amazing)
Latest post on 15 March 2014 - 22:53
I will update you after a month :) I too have been reading up and I see Dr Hasan Ali is on the list of surgeons here too . Has anybody used him and what are your opinions. he is also advertising a breast lift by Vaser , no nasty scars !
Latest post on 15 March 2014 - 07:43
I too have been reading up and I see Dr Hasan Ali is on the list of surgeons here too . Has anybody used him and what are your opinions. he is also advertising a breast lift by Vaser , no nasty scars !
Latest post on 15 March 2014 - 01:44
Hi Ladies, I am reading about the Vaser lipo and it seems to be better than the classic one, and the doctor I met told me the same, so I decided to do it with Dr Almarush in Medcare hospital, my friend had Vaser lipo with Brazilian Butt done by her, and she is very happy...I will book for mid April Big Grin
Latest post on 06 November 2013 - 23:57
I don't know Dr Khan, but in April I had breast surgery with Dr Allen Rezai and would highly recommend him.
Latest post on 06 November 2013 - 13:45
I've heard many many great things about Dr. Khan. I was also thinking of getting liposuction done. Does anyone have the link to Dr. Khan's website?
Latest post on 06 May 2013 - 16:23
dear sabine any update on your surgery? did you go for it with dr almaroush? at absamc? was the vaser effective? plz advise :)
Latest post on 27 November 2012 - 01:41
Ladies, I went to the ABSAMC to see the 2 doctors who do the vaser liposucction but I met Dr Almarush only cause the other Dr was in the states after what they told me, anyway she was nice and answered all my questions about the procedure and the after, I will go through it in December with her, will update you....btw am very convinced by this vaser thing after what I found online....anyone of you have experience with this technic? Thanks,
Latest post on 08 November 2012 - 18:01
I heared about the Vaser technic "faster healing and better skin tightening after liposucction", it seems more interesting than the classic one, it's done in 2 places in Dubai after my researches, in DHCC with Dr Viel "Italian" or in ABSAMC with Dr Matlock "Americain" or Dr Almarush "French lady", I think I will visit both centres and will update you. If anyone has experience with the Vaser Liposucction, please advice me. Thx S.
Latest post on 05 November 2012 - 13:53
Dr Viel is in London AND Dubai as there are two of them - identical brothers. It's the London one who has had the malpractice suit from a certain celebrity who seriously (IMHO) just had a plastic surgery addiction. I saw the Dubai one two years ago for a brow lift and was (and still am) very happy with the results.
Latest post on 05 November 2012 - 12:56
Hi Ladies is this conversation still active? it looks very interesting....I need your advice. Thanks S. Dr Khan is a renown surgeon for this patients come from all over the world to see him
Latest post on 05 November 2012 - 12:51
Hi Ladies is this conversation still active? it looks very interesting....I need your advice. Thanks S.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 31 January 2011 - 17:06
anyone?
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 31 January 2011 - 11:45
Just reading this thread with interest. I've considered lipo for a very long time, but am a little scared. It doesn't bother me that much, so maybe I'll just leave it. But after doing a lot of research on various procedures, it's important to remember that no surgery comes without risk, even in the hands of the most reputed, capable surgeon things can and do go wrong - that's why you always sign a consent form beforehand. Anything which uses a general anaesthetic and is invasive carries risks. you are right, i was thinking about it a long time as well. I think the biggest risk is doing it with the wrong surgeon, that's why it is important to check which societies they belong to, and dr. khan seems in that matter very trustworthy while dr. viel does not belong to even one trustworthy society. but if I hear endorsements for him, I might change my mind ;-)
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 31 January 2011 - 07:09
thanks ghetto barbie. i am happy all went well! do you know anyone else who used viel?
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 30 January 2011 - 20:50
Oh - I only got my boobs re-done again by him because i had another baby & breast fed so they got really saggy!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY