I found Moroccan Hair Oil | ExpatWoman.com

I found Moroccan Hair Oil

Latest post on 23 September 2013 - 15:37
Hi, there is a new brand launched in UAE which sells 100% pure Argan oil and other natural beauty products made from the oil. They deliver for free Check www.izilbeauty.com https://www.facebook.com/IZIL.NaturalArganBeauty
Latest post on 23 September 2013 - 15:37
Hi, there is a new brand launched in UAE which sells 100% pure Argan oil and other natural beauty products made from the oil. They deliver for free Check www.izilbeauty.com https://www.facebook.com/IZIL.NaturalArganBeauty
Latest post on 19 August 2013 - 12:08
Not really - it smelt slightly nutty but not overpowering. I used it as an all over after shower oil and you could smell it slightly when you put it on but it soon faded. I also hate products with strong smells so could not have used it if it was like that.
Latest post on 19 August 2013 - 12:03
Thanks Genie. The ones from Ladies Club, do they smell repulsive? I bought whipped shea butter mixed with argan from Ripe market but can't stand the smell so I have yet to try it.
Latest post on 19 August 2013 - 11:53
where do they sell the pure oil though, that I haven't found outside Global Village. The ladies beach club in Jumeirah - that is where I got mine from. I bought it a year ago though and have not been back as a visitor brought me a load back from Morocco, but I suspect they still sell it as they always had it there.
Latest post on 19 August 2013 - 11:43
Thanks Coffeebean :)
Latest post on 19 August 2013 - 11:41
where do they sell the pure oil though, that I haven't found outside Global Village.
Latest post on 19 August 2013 - 11:40
I bought Lee Stafford Argan Oil in Boots in the UK. I'd be interested to know if the Lee Stafford range (in pink and orange boxes) is carried over here. It is at Spinneys.
Latest post on 19 August 2013 - 07:57
I bought Lee Stafford Argan Oil in Boots in the UK. I'd be interested to know if the Lee Stafford range (in pink and orange boxes) is carried over here.
Latest post on 18 August 2013 - 22:31
Yes you can buy Argan Oil at the Organic Store or I've also seen it at The Change Initiative.
Latest post on 15 August 2013 - 19:23
Moroccan hair oil sounds great! I'd really like to try it. Is there any place outside of Global Village in Dubai where I can pick it up?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY