Where to buy a good blender (vita mix) and a food dehydrator? | ExpatWoman.com

Where to buy a good blender (vita mix) and a food dehydrator?

Latest post on 16 November 2021 - 18:53
I love my Nutribullet! ive had it for over 5 years and its still working perfectly and i use it daily to make protein smoothies and even to grind my organic oats to make flour for baking gluten free recipes. Make sure to Get the Pro version because it has a stronger motor. Bought it on Amazon.ae with no issues till date
Latest post on 14 December 2019 - 21:44
Hi everyone, I found a Vitamix Vita Prep 3 Blender from Habtoor International [[email protected]], he quoted me AED 3000. Yes, I know very exspensive, but they are worth the money. Unfortunately they...
The BEST blender ever! I use it on a daily to make my healthy green juice Makes the best smoothies ever even better than Jamba Juice come to my crib ill make you one. bakingreview.com
Latest post on 25 March 2015 - 20:27
Ladies be careful to check that when buying your Vitamix in the Middle East. The UAE is 220v but some websites in the UAE sell the Vitamix blenders that are 110volt. These are for the USA market and will not work here. Another thing to bear in mind is to make sure it is 7 year warranty as only the Vitamix blenders suitable for household come with 7 years warranty. The ones suitable for restaurants only come with 1 year or 3 year warranty. Just had a friend who got fooled and then had issues returning it, will not name the company here.
Latest post on 10 March 2015 - 17:36
Both Excalibur dehydrators and Vitamix blenders are available with a company called Muddle Me. You can check them out online at www.muddle-me.com . Delivery is also free in the UAE, and they deliver to other GCC countries i believe.
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 16:02
Hi Ladies: I just went through the whole procedure of comparing vitamin models, prices and suppliers available in the UAE. Here are some interesting updates since the prices have changed compared to the first entry on this website in 2011. Habtoor is now in 2015 selling the Vitamin Prep 3 (super powerful Vitamix, heavy duty, practically the strongest model I found on the UAE market) at 3300 AED. The online shop raw-bites.ae is selling the same model at 3100 AED but it seems to be an extended christmas promotion only, the original price is indicated with 3300 AED as well (includes the home delivery tho). I also checked the models of Lakeland, a bit strange but despite these being the household models they are even a bit more expensive: Professional 500 (4600 AED) and Professional 300 (3850 AED). Does anyone else know of more suppliers? Looks like you went through the same process :-)We ended up getting ours from from www.vitality.ae found them on the vitamix website. They sell Total Nutrition Center for 3,000 and Professional Series 500 for 3,750. We bought the Pro 500 and a dry container. It also comes with 7 year warranty, book and a DVD. Got it delivered for free in 2 days :-)
Latest post on 19 January 2015 - 21:12
Hi Ladies: I just went through the whole procedure of comparing vitamin models, prices and suppliers available in the UAE. Here are some interesting updates since the prices have changed compared to the first entry on this website in 2011. Habtoor is now in 2015 selling the Vitamin Prep 3 (super powerful Vitamix, heavy duty, practically the strongest model I found on the UAE market) at 3300 AED. The online shop raw-bites.ae is selling the same model at 3100 AED but it seems to be an extended christmas promotion only, the original price is indicated with 3300 AED as well (includes the home delivery tho). I also checked the models of Lakeland, a bit strange but despite these being the household models they are even a bit more expensive: Professional 500 (4600 AED) and Professional 300 (3850 AED). Does anyone else know of more suppliers?
Latest post on 09 July 2012 - 20:20
Hi Sharie, thanks for sharing your research efforts! Yes, the rep I spoke to at Al Habtoor laughed when I asked if they'd be willing to service a Vitamix bought in the UK! Clearly others have also asked him :)
Latest post on 12 June 2012 - 16:19
Hi everyone, I found a Vitamix Vita Prep 3 Blender from Habtoor International [[email protected]'>, he quoted me AED 3000. Yes, I know very exspensive, but they are worth the money. Unfortunately they do not stock any other models or Blentec blenders. You can buy them online from the UK (Only) but then if something goes wrong you will have a big problem, the UK ones are more compatible to our electrical supplies and as you know the one from the US will not work here or anywhere else for that matter. If you buy the one in Dubai you can use it safely in europe, africa, australie and asia, anywhere but in America. I have also looked at the Magimix 1000watts from Lakeland in Abu dhabi, still waiting for them to get back to me to tell me whether they have them in stock. I have a Kenwood and the poor 600watt motor refuses to crush ice and struggles with many other hard fruits. Hope this helds

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY