Training for ABA | ExpatWoman.com

Training for ABA

Latest post on 28 April 2014 - 01:15
Hi, contact Nipa Bhuptani for your need. My son has therapy sessions with her team who come home.....he is doing a lot better...and i am learning as well to help him..... http://www.nipabhuptani.com/ is the website for more info.
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 10:27
******************************** I M P O R T A N T ******************************************** Please do remember ABA Training should be provided by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, who is the only qualified person to provide ABA training as per the BACB board USA.The Behavior Analyst Certification Board®, Inc. (BACB®) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation established in 1998 to meet professional credentialing needs identified by behavior analysts, governments, and consumers of behavior analysis services. Don't fall in the trap of any company who offers ABA therapy serivces or training without a Certifed Behavior Analyst.Any questions about Autism treatment options or ABA Therapy will be answered by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst @ the following facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/ABATHERAPYINDUBAI This FB page will update you with all latest (relevant ) research and findings about autism tratement regularly. Please refer the following links also: http://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism/treatment/applied-behavior-analysis-aba <em>edited by joannat2009 on 19/04/2014</em>
Latest post on 19 January 2012 - 01:45
Hi there, Out of the frustration faced by the mother of anautistic child in Dubai due to not finding much needed adequate information onAutism to meet her child’s needs, a blog/site (www.autismindubai.com) wasborn hoping to become a support network and a central source of informationabout Autism in Dubai (including appropriate centers, schools, activities,doctors etc) for all other parents who face the same challenges today. Please help us spread the word aboutthis blog/site as much as possible in order to reach those in need for it byforwarding this email to your entire contact list and liking its page onFacebook here: http://www.facebook.com/autismindubai Parents of Autistic children: please do subscribe on http://autismindubai.com/ to receive regular posts and updates and help us grow the site by adding anyvaluable information you wish to share with other parents. For more information please contact [email protected]. Thank you. Autism In Dubai
Latest post on 28 July 2011 - 13:34
NC, I took few workshops with Reach Out previosly. You may contact Suzanne 0506533680. I don't know how now they arranging their sessions but before their trainers would visit your child at your location. Kids First: 043485437 - other clinic which provides various types therapy for kids with desourders. good luck
Latest post on 28 July 2011 - 12:18
Thanks Niecey for the info. Shall contact stepping stones for parent training. Do you have the trainers coming home for your child?
Latest post on 19 July 2011 - 10:14
NC - Stepping Stones provide Parent Training at 400 or 500 per hour I think. Their Behaviour staff are all very experienced and have masters in Psychology. They do a detailed assessment first though and set up a program for you that includes Occupational Therapy. you can either have parent training to implement the program youself or you can have their therapists work with your child at home. They are really good, we have been receiving therapy with them for a few months for our son who has PDD
Latest post on 19 July 2011 - 10:08
Hi, Can anyone provide me some link or contact (in Dubai) where Occupational Therapy is provided for autistic children. My child is a 4 year old and at times he throws serious tantrums and it becomes difficult to manage him. On the whole he is a happy child and not at all aggressive/violent but if and when things are not the way he wants he becomes very irritated and upset. I have heard that Occupational Therapy helps in these cases. Would be grateful if anyone can share some insight in this matter or advise contacts of thrapists / clinics who can help. Thanks, NC.
Latest post on 19 July 2011 - 10:02
Hi av1998, most training for ABA therapists is done 'on the job' you go with an ABA therapist to watch them work for a few sessions then you do some sessions with them present for a while and learn that way, there is no real training to do as each child is sooooo individual that each session is very different, I know that Reachout in Knowledge village do some parent workshops or you could contact them to ask how it could work for you and your children, good luck
Latest post on 19 July 2011 - 10:02
Hi av1998, most training for ABA therapists is done 'on the job' you go with an ABA therapist to watch them work for a few sessions then you do some sessions with them present for a while and learn that way, there is no real training to do as each child is sooooo individual that each session is very different, I know that Reachout in Knowledge village do some parent workshops or you could contact them to ask how it could work for you and your children, good luck
Latest post on 01 June 2011 - 08:02
Latest post on 01 June 2011 - 00:22
Dear av1998, I'm glad I came across your post because one of our specialties is training parents in the basics of Applied Behavior Analysis so they can use ABA strategies with their own children. Taking the time to learn about ABA is a great investment because, as you've probably figured, ABA strategies can be used at any time, even when a therapist isn't present. My company, International Diagnostic Solutions sends Board Certified Behavior Analysts abroad to do assessments and write ABA treatment plans for kids with and without autism or ASD. We have a 2-day package where a BCBA would come to your home, evaluate your child, write a full treatment plan and train the parents and/or caregivers in ABA strategies. There's also a follow-up component worked into the package where you get regular feedback and support from the BCBA. Below is a link to our website. The slideshow on this page describes our 1-hour consult. Please contact us if you would like more information on the full 2-day assessment which I described. I'd be happy to send you further details or answer your questions on how we can help with some ABA training. Best regards... http://internationaldxs.com/private_autism.html <em>edited by andrewsha on 01/06/2011</em>
Latest post on 24 March 2011 - 11:38
I want to be trained to work with my own children
Latest post on 17 March 2011 - 15:39
Are you wanting to train to work just with your own child or with a wider group of children? The Child Early Intervention Medical Centre trains its staff very well but I think you have to be prepared to work about 20 hours a week.
Latest post on 17 March 2011 - 15:33
Are these links where I can learn about or be trained in ABA? Or are they just explanations on the same?
Latest post on 17 March 2011 - 14:06
Maximum Potential Group http://www.maximumpotentialkids.com/
Latest post on 17 March 2011 - 14:02
What is ABA? applied behavior analysis, this method is used in training special need children especially autism.
Latest post on 17 March 2011 - 13:50
What is ABA?
Latest post on 17 March 2011 - 13:30
One more on ABA from me today..........Does anyone know where you can get trained for ABA?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY