Pet Help in Springs | ExpatWoman.com

Pet Help in Springs

Latest post on 05 April 2011 - 10:03

Hi there, I’m trying to find a reliable pet sitter in Springs. Any idea?
I have one dog and one cat. I would need one daily visit only to check they are fine; the maid would be feeding them twice a day.
I would prefer to pay but I can reciprocate the favor if you have a pet and live in the same community.
Thanks very much for helping.

Latest post on 04 February 2014 - 08:03
I would be more than happy to come to your home and do a free consultation. My number 0505639452 or you can email me at [email protected]. Thanks
Latest post on 31 January 2014 - 21:17
I would e interested to find someone to come to the house
Latest post on 30 January 2014 - 00:06
I think olyaspets covers spring area
Latest post on 26 January 2014 - 07:09
Hi Saby3 i know this is an old post but did you find a pet sitter to come home and look after your pets?
Latest post on 06 April 2011 - 07:47
well, I said I prefer to pay because it might be easier to find a person willing to help.. :) I contacted Homely Petz but they want exclusive access to the house without letting the maid come in. While I just need somebody to keep an eye on the pets, the dog doesn't need to be walked. she is very shy and old (but not aggressive at all) and afraid of being in the street. she can walk in the garden when I'm away. so very easy job!
Latest post on 05 April 2011 - 23:55
Springs 11 Sorry, just saw you would prefer to pay, and if so, why not try Homley Petz they are well trained and have a service that comes to your home while you're away to check on the animals, think they can feed/walk and play so that might be good for you!
Latest post on 05 April 2011 - 20:58
Springs 11
Latest post on 05 April 2011 - 18:27
Hi there, I’m trying to find a reliable pet sitter in Springs. Any idea? I have one dog and one cat. I would need one daily visit only to check they are fine; the maid would be feeding them twice a day. I would prefer to pay but I can reciprocate the favor if you have a pet and live in the same community. Thanks very much for helping. what springs are you in?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY