Superkids Mirdif | ExpatWoman.com

Superkids Mirdif

Latest post on 07 April 2011 - 12:49

Am thinking of sending my DD to Superkids in Mirdif from Sep. Any feedback on the nursery would be appreciated.

Latest post on 06 February 2019 - 16:18
Wow! That is awful. What a bad nursery
No, it is actually a fantastic wonderfully loving nursery! I can go and fetch my little one at any time, no problem and the teachers are great - remember there is always 3 sides to a story
Latest post on 06 February 2019 - 16:12
Its so sad to hear such negative reviews because my son has been there for 2 years from 2013-2015 and i had such a great experience at Super Kids Nursery that i couldn't recommend it enough!! the ...
I agree with you, it's an amazing school...remember there is always 3 sides to a story, especially when it comes to social media posts - my little one is there now and she couldn't be happier!
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 13:40
Its so sad to hear such negative reviews because my son has been there for 2 years from 2013-2015 and i had such a great experience at Super Kids Nursery that i couldn't recommend it enough!! the staff were so friendly and loving, it took him quite a while to settle in but with there love and attention they made me settle in instantly. i had a lot of bad experience from previous nurseries but knowing that the nursery has been operating for 10 years this gave me some positive feelings. it has such a friendly and home environment, all staff and teachers know all the children and parents and also they had so many activities for the children, dance classes, arts and crafts, french and arabic class, school trips, music class, gym class and so much more.. he learnt so much there and really developed socially and mentally and had such a great time there and i use to love my son is in big school and still misses Super Kids and i will def send my next child there no doubt!! highly recommded!!!
Latest post on 23 April 2013 - 15:03
Am thinking of sending my DD to Superkids in Mirdif from Sep. Any feedback on the nursery would be appreciated. Stay away. If you look up superkids you will find numerous threads and they are all bad news about superkids.
Latest post on 23 April 2013 - 13:38
Oh my god, I was just on my way today to register my 24 month son there, I'm shocked to read the feedback of this nursery and I don't think I would even pay a visit to check it out myself, I live in shorooq and I was looking for a nursery on a 3 days basis as a start and gradually increase it to 5 days, I have already a maid and she's doing good in taking care of Adam but I'm expecting a baby on December and I want to separate the older son gradually from home so he wouldn't feel ignored by any how especially when I'm at work and the maid has to take care of both at the same time, long story I know :-S ! Please if you have any other suggestions, tested and trusted, update me. I have "learning land" nursery here in shorooq 600 m from my home, the closest but some how not convinced with it don't know why!! has any of you tried that nursery before?? Thanks for your assistance Hi Nora Nagi! What did you end up with? Emirates british still seems as the best option even though i haven't visited any of them yet. Also, i'll give crystal valley a visit. The choice is LL, EBN, or CV!
Latest post on 23 October 2012 - 13:37
Oh my god, I was just on my way today to register my 24 month son there, I'm shocked to read the feedback of this nursery and I don't think I would even pay a visit to check it out myself, I live in shorooq and I was looking for a nursery on a 3 days basis as a start and gradually increase it to 5 days, I have already a maid and she's doing good in taking care of Adam but I'm expecting a baby on December and I want to separate the older son gradually from home so he wouldn't feel ignored by any how especially when I'm at work and the maid has to take care of both at the same time, long story I know :-S ! Please if you have any other suggestions, tested and trusted, update me. I have "learning land" nursery here in shorooq 600 m from my home, the closest but some how not convinced with it don't know why!! has any of you tried that nursery before?? Thanks for your assistance
Latest post on 02 April 2012 - 14:39
@Miamaa I'm thinking of sending my LO to superkids would like to hear about your experince more? Any feedback on the nursery would be appreciated.
Latest post on 26 March 2012 - 09:12
My DS goes to superkids nursery, too, since last week only. i guess your LO must have been in the same group like mine. Yes DS also cried when i left him there the second day and following too, but he stopped a few minutes later. (i am one annoying parent calling every 30 minutes) by now he seems to be comfortable when i pick him up. he doesnt even hurry to me. im very very sorry to hear about your experience in the nursery and honestly speaking you now make me concerned as well. but also id like to add that i had a rather positive experience with this nursery. DS eats there by now happily and has started to play with other kids. In the mornings he knows where we are going to and is little excited about going to school. and he still cries for few minutes the moment i leave but then he is fine. Hope you find a better match of nursery for your LO soon and all the best for you.
Latest post on 25 March 2012 - 13:44
Wow! That is awful. What a bad nursery

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY