post pregnancy massage wanted at home if possible | ExpatWoman.com

post pregnancy massage wanted at home if possible

Latest post on 31 January 2018 - 13:36
Im dealing with a lot of feet pain lately due to my pregnancy, tried getting foot massages but I cant keep going so often, anyone have any suggestions on any good footwear?
Latest post on 17 September 2017 - 03:03
If any one is looking for a massage at home what's app this person +919739232277
Latest post on 16 July 2015 - 17:58
Dear All, Could you please buzz if you know any good massage lady for the new born baby in Abu dhabi ??
Latest post on 02 July 2011 - 18:19
sorry to hear about your pain, hope it gets well soon. Im currently using this lady for myself and baby, in my opinion she is pretty good at her job for moms, would rate her ok with baby's massage. If you tell me what part of the day you would require i can speak to her as she is quite busy in the mornings, she does offer her services in that part of Dubai. cheers
Latest post on 02 July 2011 - 00:56
I used Suma in July 2010. She and her staff go to Tecom, Silicon Oasis, etc. Brilliant service, would use again.
Latest post on 20 June 2011 - 12:34
You might find the contacts listed here helpful: http://www.pregnantindubai.com/healthwellness.html?start=0&articleid=74
Latest post on 20 June 2011 - 12:22
my massages (post pregnancy for me and the baby) were done by this lady called Fatima... she's from Hyderabad (India) but speaks little or no english... wasnt a problem for me at all coz i communicate fairly well in hindi... her number is 0507648326 i used to live in oud metha and she would come there... but i'm quite sure she'll be able to come anywhere the public transport comes... u just need to let her know which bus she would need to catch...
Latest post on 20 June 2011 - 11:51
Bump! Anyone?
Latest post on 19 June 2011 - 12:53
Does anyone know anyone who can still come home (to the Arabian Ranches) to do this? A friend of mine just had her baby a couple of days ago and would like someone to come give the baby a massage. Alternatively, does anyone do baby massage classes/courses here so you can learn to do it yourself?
Latest post on 06 June 2011 - 08:51
There is an Indian lady called Suma from Healing Hands who I've recommended several times on here. But unfortunately one of her staff told me that her license might have expired, so don't know if she is still legal. Also, the staff she uses now might not be legal, since apparently one of them is on visit visa and another on her husband's (or something like that). So best to check all her papers before you hire her since ther eis a LOT of immigration checking in the new Dubai areas now. If you do a search on here, you will find her number.
Latest post on 05 June 2011 - 23:23
I came online wanting to post if there are any good recommendarions for the same. I stay in TECOM and really need some help with my back. Would be great if the lady can give the LO a massage as well.
Latest post on 04 June 2011 - 12:04
Hope by now , you have found out someone..if not..can recommend u..
Latest post on 18 April 2011 - 10:26
I have had my second baby 8 weeks ago, and I am having a lot of back pain, can anyone recommend a massage therapist who would come to my house? We live in the emirates hills area. Many thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY