Is it possible to rent an additional parking space at the shoreline apartments on the palm? | ExpatWoman.com

Is it possible to rent an additional parking space at the shoreline apartments on the palm?

Latest post on 10 May 2011 - 21:50

We are considering a 2 bed on the palm in the shoreline apartments but we have 2 cars & they seem to only come with the 1 space? I know we were told at Marina Residence that we could rent an additional space for 6000aed but wondered if anyone knows if this is possible at the shoreline apartments?

Latest post on 19 September 2016 - 18:29
I paid 3000 for a permanent space - not renewable each year - it's mine till I leave. Tak to the guys in the car pen :)
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 11:00
That's a super suggestion KCR about trying there. I wonder how much an additional space would cost for the year. Hopefully someone in the Nakheel office would know. Many thanks Ewan Man's in the forest... I mean forum...
Latest post on 22 August 2016 - 22:51
That's a super suggestion KCR about trying there. I wonder how much an additional space would cost for the year. Hopefully someone in the Nakheel office would know. Many thanks Ewan
Latest post on 20 August 2016 - 17:44
I would go direct to the Nakheel office behind Ibn Battuta and speak directly to the man there who is responsible for Shoreline Apartments, there is basically one person per community in this office as well as a cashier where you pay directly afterwards. This is where you go to lease the basement storage cages so I assume he would also be responsible for any additional carparks if there are any available. Good luck!
Latest post on 18 August 2016 - 22:04
Thanks for your reply and hopefully like you say, by contacting the developer their may be a way of getting an additional space which we would need. Thanks ever so much.
Latest post on 17 August 2016 - 22:46
Based on a previous experience in a stand alon property - not the palm - that you can pay separately for additional car park. Your tenancy agreement will state how many car park(s) allocated to your appartment, for example one bedroom have 1 car park, 2 bedroom have 1 car park and three bedroom have 2 car parks, as this is the standard of Dubai.... We used to live in a 2 bedroom appartment and 1 allocated car park, I remember I did pay 3k per year - separately - for the extra car park that I used, then been given a transponder to the building car park. So in theory yes you can! Just seek the LL or the company the owns the building and ask them about adding extra car park that you'll pay for it per year. I hope that helped
Latest post on 17 August 2016 - 14:41
This is something I would also be keen to know as a 2 bedroom in the Shoreline development only comes with 1 allocated parking space. Does anyone know how easy it is to rent an additional space and what the cost would be for a year? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Karen

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY