Has anyone used the Bark and Purr kennels for their pets? | ExpatWoman.com

Has anyone used the Bark and Purr kennels for their pets?

Latest post on 02 July 2011 - 13:47

We used Woof last time and the dogs loved it there but naturally they are full in the summer. Has anyone used Bark and Purr? Any positive/negative feedback would be helpful!

Latest post on 24 May 2014 - 22:49
Anyone know if they're still running? Their website is no longer active?
Latest post on 26 August 2012 - 17:06
Sill operating. Mine have just come back. Happy and healthy as always.
Latest post on 17 August 2012 - 00:04
I haven't contacted them in a while but the website seems to be fine http://www.barkandpurr.net/
Latest post on 12 August 2012 - 10:16
are bark & purr still open? i can't see anything about them on the internet :/
Latest post on 07 July 2011 - 13:15
Ok good to know Summer Breeze!
Latest post on 06 July 2011 - 19:46
The kennels are outside, but the ac dog houses are good and there is plenty of shade. My dog is a desert dog so he is OK with the heat. He is going in next week and I have no worries - Christine will look after him well. In fact our dog is a bit weird with people, but she ensures that he is happy and healthy.
Latest post on 06 July 2011 - 15:46
Ladies - I believe the kennels are more 'outdoors' with a small airconditioned house in each one. Have you ever left your dogs there in the summer - we are looking at August and am worried it may be too hot for them!
Latest post on 04 July 2011 - 22:42
Thanks SophW - it is reassuring to hear that. I will be going to have a look this weekend and hopefully it will work out!
Latest post on 04 July 2011 - 13:08
I would second what Summer Breeze said. I would not send my doggy anywhere else. Christine and all the staff are so nice. My dog is a rescue from K9 and she is very nervous, but she is always so excited to see Christine!! They really care about the animals and they take the time to listen.
Latest post on 03 July 2011 - 13:23
Thanks Summer Breeze - great to have such positive feedback! Anyone else used Bark and Purr??
Latest post on 02 July 2011 - 14:06
I have used them and I think they are fab. I won't trust anyone else to look after my dog now. Christine has a great way with dogs, as do the rest of her staff. It may not be the plushest of places, but the fact that my dog loves it there is what matters to me. When we drive him there his tail starts wagging as soon as he realises where he is going!!! He has already packed his bags for his next holiday..... <em>edited by summer breeze on 02/07/2011</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY