The different zones in arabian ranches | ExpatWoman.com

The different zones in arabian ranches

Latest post on 27 July 2011 - 16:35
dubaiden, I have forwarded on your email address you can delete it now. I have told the owner that you are interested in renting a house in the ranches and that you will be back in Dubai in 4 weeks time - so do expect them to contact you in the next few weeks if the house is still available. Cheers!
Latest post on 27 July 2011 - 16:07
thanks its [email protected]
Latest post on 27 July 2011 - 15:42
Sure, I will ask the owner to get in touch with you directly if you give me your email?
Latest post on 27 July 2011 - 15:35
hello we would be interested but im not in country yet will be about 4 weeks but if you want to send me details price etc we can touch base if still for rent when im in dubai
Latest post on 21 July 2011 - 21:34
Well that was our initial thought especially as we had been away for 5 days (but my housemaids dont speak English that well) so when i have asked them (makes me feel as though i'm telling them off) when im merely asking they immediately say no! the only other thing we can think is that when they filled the swimming pool (we were away) they used our water... but my friend who has just moved house said her bill was 6k last month and her hubby hit the roof! I might ask my hubby to go speak with DEWA surely they must know if there has been a leak?
Latest post on 21 July 2011 - 21:16
You wanna make sure u haven't got a leak as we re I'n a five bed with pool and our build don't come to 4 k let alone 10 k that's with at least 2 Ac s on 24 hours aday ....
Latest post on 21 July 2011 - 21:11
DEWA is so expensive seems like all of a sudden!! Last month our bill was 10,300!! So now we ensure lights and AC's are off when we are not using and the garderner is now talking about a well... as is very pricey! So definately consider that.. we dont live in AR but i assume prices are standard accross the Dubai?
Latest post on 21 July 2011 - 21:02
looking for a detached villa minimum 4 beds plus maids looking around 250k with own pool would be a bonus but not essential You need to look at DEWA bills when considering size of house.
Latest post on 21 July 2011 - 20:55
We've just moved here with husbands job and were looking for the same. If you go to the community centre at Arabian Ranches there are 2 agents based on site. We looked with Annie from Better homes and Gwen from House Hunters. Both were really informative and we were able to view a number of properties in the one day. We dragged the children round and it was too much and too hot, so best to do it before they come out! We viewed in Saheel, Al Mahra, Alvorada and Mirador. All of these do 4 bed plus maids room. Its really a personal taste thing and also about what layout works for you. Plus view numerous villas of the same type as their is a massive difference from one to another. Good luck with the house hunting, we may bump in to you once you're settled.
Latest post on 21 July 2011 - 19:15
Hi dubadien, compounds such as Saheel, Mirador or Mirador La Coleccion might suit you. Check House hunters web site they have load of properties in The Ranches or dubizzle or even better homes. good luck on your move.
Latest post on 21 July 2011 - 18:38
looking for a detached villa minimum 4 beds plus maids looking around 250k with own pool would be a bonus but not essential
Latest post on 21 July 2011 - 18:20
To be honest, the whole of AR is family friendly, it depends on what type of house you are looking for (independant villa / townhouse) and probably more importantly - your budget!. If you give an idea of what type of house you are looking for, I am sure you will get some more replies. Good luck with your search.
Latest post on 21 July 2011 - 18:13
Whats best area of Arabian Ranches for English Family with 3 children 7/10/12 as will be moving out in the next 2 months and want to start looking for properties.I will be moving out in about 4 weeks and will do the viewings but wanted to get an idea in what regions would best suit us in AR Thank you for any Help

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY