Looking for good car mechanic | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for good car mechanic

Latest post on 12 December 2018 - 23:54
Perfect Touch far from perfect. Please be aware!!!! I left my car to see what can be done as two indication was flashing- Batery and the engine. During the time my car was inspected I was sending inquiries how things are going ? But the response was less then minimum - we are checking... After one week Mr Jarek ( manager) told me that the car is ready for pick up and the amount is 4500 ! He explained what repair- some parts has been changed to used ones some new as he wanted to save the cost .... zero communication at all ! as I would much prefer original parts better to spen more then keep repair... in my opinion. How any type of garage or clinic or any establishment can make a decision for you ??? Now that’s not all unfortunately, on the day when I arrive to pick up my car I’ve noticed crack on my front window! I am 100% sure that my car didn’t have any window crack - even I was observing when Mr Jarek checking my car at the beginning as he used his computer and my eyes was focused on the front bonnet. At this moment my issue has been rased to DED Costomer Service rights and they are in contact with the over of the shop ! Absolutely unprofessional very careless approach be aware.
Latest post on 15 September 2018 - 10:36
We moved from Sharjah to Mirdiff and are looking for a good, honest car mechanic that does not cost the earth. TIA
We fix more than 100 cars in a month mostly exotic and luxury cars in al quoz dubai we are the mechanic auto center you have to call 054 3000 214. if you want your car to get free pick and delivery.
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 16:11
Hi, I need to buy affordable car with services. Want to recommend anyone? What is your budget? and what do you mean by services?
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 15:58
Hi, I need to buy affordable car with services. Want to recommend anyone?
Latest post on 16 June 2015 - 16:57
Hi. Has any one tried Sara Auto Care in Al quose? They are just behind Time Square.
Latest post on 15 June 2015 - 09:34
I wanted to add my review of Buddies auto repair. I found this discussion when searching for a reliable mechanic in Dubai, I used the recommendations for Buddies and I was incredibly impressed with the experience. I met Rami in the Dubai Investment Park area and he took my car for extensive repairs for a couple of days. I had lots of work done to a car I recently purchased from a friend, so was nervous about using a mechanic that is new to me. Everything was done professionally and I couldn't be happier with the price. I was shocked that he reduced the final bill because something that was estimated to be done, was not necessary. I honestly wouldn't have known the difference- but 200 AED was put back in my hands. Really impressive, I highly recommend Buddies.
Latest post on 20 June 2012 - 19:31
Well, we've tried buddies auto service and they rock :) super easy and reasonable.. they gave me a quotation 45% less than my previous garage, and the best thing is that I don't have to go anywhere :) they came and picked the car up.
Latest post on 27 October 2011 - 18:17
Definitely second Aroha, A2B Garage are great. Trust them with my car. Speak to Gareth.
Latest post on 27 October 2011 - 11:19
Hi, does anyone have numbers for Buddies Auto Service (04.884.0880) or Tony Edwards (04.338.3887)? The ones I found on the internet don't seem to be working. Also any recommendations for a place to get service done on a Volvo would be appreciated. I tried AAA, but I couldn't get a clear answer out of them and it doesn't seem like they work with Volvos much. TIA!
Latest post on 24 August 2011 - 20:25
Hey ladies, Tony Edwards in Al Quoz is another suggestion (behind lexus showroom). They are especially good for German cars and more than half the price of dealers. Apparently when BMW's / Mini Coopers gets over hauled with repairs they outsource work to Tony Edwards. hope this helps.
Latest post on 24 August 2011 - 19:48
I highly recommend the guys at A2B garage in Al Quoz a2b-garage.com Reliable, resonable and honest. You can speak to them and they give you accurate honest answers.
Latest post on 24 August 2011 - 17:52
Hi Ladies - I was recommended a company called Buddies Auto Service. I have been going to AAA garage in Al quoz for years. I needed to get a service & 4 new brake discs and pads for my mercedes ML500. AAA garage quoted me 7000 (inc service). I rang Rami at Buddies at he only charged me 5500! Best part they came to my house and picked up the car and dropped it off! Really nice guy too, there was no talking down to me cause I know nothing about cars. Big thumbs up from me!! He used original parts too. edited by nadiacpg on 24/08/2011 <em>edited by nadiacpg on 19/09/2011</em>
Latest post on 15 August 2011 - 20:28
Icon Garage in Al Quoz, very efficient and honest! highly recommend them
Latest post on 15 August 2011 - 17:50
Thanks ladies will pass the details to DH
Latest post on 14 August 2011 - 21:27
Friends Auto Repairing in Al Quoz Industrial area. Shabbir 0504540789. A good and honest mechanic. Not the same quality as the dealers but much cheaper. We have been with him for more than a year and he has repaired our 10 years old Range Rover very well.
Latest post on 14 August 2011 - 21:20
When I was in Mirdiff I used to take mine to AAA in rashadiya - they're pretty good. Never had any problems.
Latest post on 14 August 2011 - 21:16
bump
Latest post on 11 August 2011 - 20:52
We moved from Sharjah to Mirdiff and are looking for a good, honest car mechanic that does not cost the earth. TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY