Have you heard or used ROSGOLD Cleaning company? | ExpatWoman.com

Have you heard or used ROSGOLD Cleaning company?

Latest post on 16 August 2011 - 16:14

Advertised on The Villa community site and they appear to have only male Nepali houseboys. Have any of you try their service and what's the feedback?

http://www.rosgold.net/services.htm

Latest post on 29 May 2016 - 12:17
I used Rosgold cleaners this weekend, they sent across 2 nepali boys who were really bad. The one who was dusting the hall furniture, kept dusting without even lifting the curious on the table. Cleaned the class of a table without using a glass cleaner. The one who was doing the kitchen, didn't even know to clean a glass stove. I asked him to place a silver foil on the last stove and asked him he knew how to do it, said yes he knew. This morning when i went to light the gas, he has closed the burners of the gas. Would never use their services again, waste of time as i had to run between both the cleaners and waste of the AED 140 spent for the 2 of them for 2 hours
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 16 August 2011 - 17:05
friend of mine did couple of times. if I'm not wrong...she said they have done good job ...may be some problems as house boy was not speaking english...
Latest post on 16 August 2011 - 16:54
Hi Flower Girl I have used them before on a number of occasions. Min 4 hours was 140 aed, the guy was from nepal brilliant at ironing and had our apartment sparkling!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY