Personal Trainers | ExpatWoman.com

Personal Trainers

Latest post on 19 September 2011 - 18:09

Is anyone on here a personal trainer?
Or can you recommend someone who would come to me?
If you know pricing too that would be great!
Thanks Ladies!
:)

Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 14:47
Suzan in Wafi Gym is very good too.
Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 13:40
You should check out the circuit factory. I have got a lot of recommendations for it. Personally, I haven't started yet, but thinking to get going by next month.
Latest post on 01 November 2011 - 17:52
I use a guy called Hamit - his telephone number is 050 255 41 01. He comes out to me in the mornings. I've trained with Hamit for the past 4 years. The guy is really passionate about his job. He trained me throughout my pregnancy as well which I think helped me have an easier labour and help me lose my baby weight! He comes highly recommended from me. whats his charges like... sounds great .
Latest post on 01 November 2011 - 16:51
Hi exile, I block book my sessions with Omarr and it works out at 180AED per session. I've struggled with weight my whole life so when I moved here I decided on having a personal trainer. I tried other trainers before but when I started with Omarr, I knew I'd made the right decision. He gets so involved with the training. He is passionate about health and fitness and that's helped to changed my mindset on how I relate to food and exercise. I'm not getting any younger, lol so his knowledge and encouragement helps me to keep going and look at things from a lifelong perspective rather than jumping on every new fad diet and exercise promotion. Most importantly for me, I don't get bored because each session is a set of new exercises.
Latest post on 01 November 2011 - 08:55
I do circuit with Richard in the football field next to the Lakes couple times a week and that is great fun. I've definitely noticed the difference in my fitness and body shape. He keeps it varied, interesting, mixes TRX with cardio and core work. He also does personal training and is also a qualified sports massage therapist. [email protected]. 050 248 8319.
Latest post on 01 November 2011 - 07:48
Hi Worried123, I've recommended Omarr in the past and I still do. He is on 0501049587. What I like about him is that he is an expert in working out every part of the body. He is also very patient and creative so each workout is new so I don't get bored. I second Omarr!!! I have been using him for a few months now and boy do I feel good!! He is patient indeed and helps me stay motivated. He has helped me change my eating habits, as well as like exercise(well on most days anyway) He mixes his sessions up quiet a bit, what I like is that we sit down together and we both work out how to get to my target goal. He comes to me, I first started doing sessions in my apartment, then went to he gym here. And do you know whats great, he does the work out with you so you actually feel like you have a buddy keeping you motivated! what are his fees?
Latest post on 01 November 2011 - 06:11
I second Angelica. she is flexible, will come to your home if you prefer and does a great job
Latest post on 31 October 2011 - 22:15
I recommend Adam from Regime
Latest post on 31 October 2011 - 20:51
Hi Worried123, I've recommended Omarr in the past and I still do. He is on 0501049587. What I like about him is that he is an expert in working out every part of the body. He is also very patient and creative so each workout is new so I don't get bored. I second Omarr!!! I have been using him for a few months now and boy do I feel good!! He is patient indeed and helps me stay motivated. He has helped me change my eating habits, as well as like exercise(well on most days anyway) He mixes his sessions up quiet a bit, what I like is that we sit down together and we both work out how to get to my target goal. He comes to me, I first started doing sessions in my apartment, then went to he gym here. And do you know whats great, he does the work out with you so you actually feel like you have a buddy keeping you motivated!
Latest post on 31 October 2011 - 19:33
How about PTX? They are great too... website is http://ptxdubai.com/index.php/packages/one-2-one/ Highly recommend them as they are properly trained ... but they also walk the walk (not just talk the talk)...ie, they practice what they preach about a healthy, active lifestyle...well worth having a look!
Latest post on 31 October 2011 - 14:16
I like training with Angelica. Every training is so different. Trainings are hard, but pleasant. I do not notice how one hour comes to end. Only she does, because in last 15min I am so drained that I do not respond to her speech. She makes you do things you never thought you are capable of. Mostly you hear it “GO” “YOU CAN”. She makes you to believe in yourself. She is very professional, responsible and always give you the best. Please take my advice if you are looking for easy quick fix it is not for you. My husband was against it saying it’s a waist of money, too expensive… But I stood up for my idea to get personal trainer and today passing 10th month of training I can say Angelica is the best investment I made in my life so far. Her number is 050 2279044.
Latest post on 05 October 2011 - 15:29
S.M.A.R.T. Fitness, fantastic ! Cost is 300AED per PT, 2500 for 10 paid in advance
Latest post on 05 October 2011 - 14:13
Hi, you can drop [email protected] a line if you like, he has worked here for several years already and can defo help!
Latest post on 21 September 2011 - 10:46
You can also do a search online for Regime Fitness, they have a variety of trainers.
Latest post on 21 September 2011 - 02:14
Hi Worried123, I've recommended Omarr in the past and I still do. He is on 0501049587. What I like about him is that he is an expert in working out every part of the body. He is also very patient and creative so each workout is new so I don't get bored.
Latest post on 20 September 2011 - 23:30
I use a guy called Hamit - his telephone number is 050 255 41 01. He comes out to me in the mornings. I've trained with Hamit for the past 4 years. The guy is really passionate about his job. He trained me throughout my pregnancy as well which I think helped me have an easier labour and help me lose my baby weight! He comes highly recommended from me.
Latest post on 20 September 2011 - 19:16
hi, what kind of training are you looking for/? and also are you only looking for female trainers or can it be a male trainer aswell ?
Latest post on 19 September 2011 - 18:31
Email in duddym :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY