Dr Sujata Warhekar | ExpatWoman.com

Dr Sujata Warhekar

Latest post on 05 May 2016 - 01:48
I had a similar experience as beeniedubai. Although the time I saw her she was working out of dubai mall medical center. Hope you found a good kind doc!
Latest post on 30 April 2016 - 13:34
first - congrats on your pregnancy! secondly - find another doctor, FAST. when i first found out i was pregnant i went to her at welcare hospital - and she was an absolute abomination. horrible bedside manner, not even knowledgeable about her own "specialty" and offered no useful advice to a first time mom. she didn't even know if i was "pregnant" or not and scared me half to death doing all these random tests to test hcg levels and saying mine was too low and the pregnancy was not clearly viable. wtf? i have a 1 yr old son now so she can suck it. needless to say, i switched doctors, and suggest you do the same. she is a total imbecile. NOTE: i do not usually leave such impassioned posts, but seriously, shes totally incompetent and you need to find another doctor. i now go to dr. josza who is excellent.
Latest post on 11 March 2016 - 13:03
how was your experience with this particular doctor ?
Latest post on 26 September 2011 - 19:03
Has anyone used this OB at EHL Dubai Mall Medical Centre? I have her as mine, only just found out Im pregnant, and would like any info on her if possible as I havent been able to find anything at all on her.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY