Nursing nightgowns or shirts with buttons in front | ExpatWoman.com

Nursing nightgowns or shirts with buttons in front

Latest post on 27 September 2011 - 16:44

Hi! Gearing up for delivery in three weeks time :) Can any of you ladies please share where you can get nursing nightgowns or cotton shirts with buttons up front? Many thanks!

Latest post on 30 September 2011 - 19:58
Hi Pia, it can take a week to ten days to get the items back. I will be in touch as soon as I get them back and know if I have any of these nursing nightwear and dresses left. I found the dresses the best thing ever. I wish I had used them for my first three. I have made a note of your email address. Thanks and will be in touch in a week or so.
Latest post on 30 September 2011 - 15:21
Thanks 4princesses! please email me details and prices of the ones you get back. I am keen on the pj's and the nighties but will happily look at the dresses as well. My email is Anondubai, I am interested to know more about the Arabic style dresses as well. Thanks so much ladies! :) <em>edited by Pia on 30/09/2011</em>
Latest post on 30 September 2011 - 11:09
Pia, if stuff doesn't sell they return it to you. If I end up with some of the nursing dresses back (they are Dote brand if you google) and the nightgowns and pjs, let me know if you are interested and I will put a post up to you at the time.
Latest post on 30 September 2011 - 08:04
Arabic-style home dresses are perfect for breastfeeding. If you are interested in getting some, let me know and I will tell you where to go. <em>edited by AnonDubai on 30/09/2011</em>
Latest post on 30 September 2011 - 00:07
4prinesses, I just saw your reply now. Sad to have missed the event! Hopefully they do another one soon. Thanks for posting about it though.
Latest post on 29 September 2011 - 11:53
It might be worth trying the My Ex-wardrobe event tonight, 3.30 to 7.30 in the Marina. I had a pile of perfect condition nursing nightgowns and pjs (with feeding tops) plus some lovely nursing dresses that I have put up for sale there. I am sure there will be a ton of other similar stuff.
Latest post on 28 September 2011 - 19:51
TurkishDervish you have mail :)
Latest post on 27 September 2011 - 21:03
Thanks for the offer mpenny! But go ahead and get in touch with turkishdervish as she needs them sooner than I do. :) but if she doesn't take the nighties I will ;)
Latest post on 27 September 2011 - 20:19
I have some nursing clothes that I would love to pass on, they're sz 12, I've got a black Mothercare nursing vest, another black one that has tummy control, a flesh colour one with tummy control and a couple of Mothercare nighties. Let me know if you want them and I'll post my email address - I really need to get rid of them and I'm loathe to just put them in a recycling bin as they may never get used! Hi there I'm due next week and have been looking around for these. I would be keen to get these from you if they are available. My email is [email protected] Thanks TD
Latest post on 27 September 2011 - 20:05
I have some nursing clothes that I would love to pass on, they're sz 12, I've got a black Mothercare nursing vest, another black one that has tummy control, a flesh colour one with tummy control and a couple of Mothercare nighties. Let me know if you want them and I'll post my email address - I really need to get rid of them and I'm loathe to just put them in a recycling bin as they may never get used!
Latest post on 27 September 2011 - 19:30
Thanks so much ladies! Saves me from waddling all over the mall to find the best ones :)
Latest post on 27 September 2011 - 19:04
I really liked the nursing tank tops for nighttime nursing. They have a clip on the strap and drop down. Mine are from H&M, but I've seen them at Mothercare.
Latest post on 27 September 2011 - 18:14
You can get them in Mothercare or Marks & Spencers

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY