Mattresses and carpenter | ExpatWoman.com

Mattresses and carpenter

Latest post on 30 September 2011 - 21:58
Hi sadubai, can't help with the mattresses, but there have been many a thread on that, if you do a search you will see some info. With carpenters, we used Blitzstar for the repairs to our furnishings that had been damaged during our move. I found them better than the repair company I had used in Hong Kong for our move there. Blitzstars details are 04 273 1460 [email protected] and talk to Ashraff or Shahul. They were very good and a lot of our furniture came up better than new!
Latest post on 30 September 2011 - 21:29
Hi. We will be moving to Dubai later this year and I was wondering how expensive good mattresses are in Dubai. Before we moved to HK someone advised us they are very expensive in HK and it was great advice as we upgraded ours and avoided buying them in HK. I am wondering whether it makes sense to do that here in HK or just come order new ones in Dubai. I need non-standard sizes so will not e buying off the shelf. I also want to know whether carpenters or handymen are available easily for furniture polishing - a lot of our stuff needs a lick of polish and it seems to make little sense to do it then put it in a container where it will get nicked and chipped again. Thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY