Tobi or Priori car seat? | ExpatWoman.com

Tobi or Priori car seat?

Latest post on 01 October 2011 - 09:06

I was told by a salesman that they have reported some complains about toddler car seat from Maxi Cosi - Tobi (about the harness)... any of u had any??
shall i go for Tobi or Priori XP??

Latest post on 01 October 2011 - 14:18
ok, then i will read these to my DH and he has to make up his mind for us!!! lol thanks anyway
Latest post on 01 October 2011 - 12:39
Came back here to add that we have the Priori Fix and the priori and the fix is much more sturdy. We only got the priori as the fi was far too heavy to travel with. To back up PP... The Tobi also seems to be a lot higher up so your LO gets more of a view ;-)
Latest post on 01 October 2011 - 11:44
Not to put a cat amongst the pigeons but I hate our Priori seat (which has now been consigned to my DH's car for spare) and love our Tobi. It's easier to install, my son looks much comfier in it it just seems more sturdy in the car. And - he could take his arms out of the Priori. I have many friends with the Priori and theirs can too. But I think you either have a child who will try and escape or not, but I was able to pull my Tobi tight enough to stop him doing it. (But the phases passes!). Sorry - didn't mean to confuse you, but I like the Tobi a lot more than the Priori.
Latest post on 01 October 2011 - 09:57
Oh, thanks KellsBells... your reply helped me to make up my mind, will go for the Priori for sure... my elder has an evenflo and yes, he can take his arms out and get free in moving which drive me crazy and mad everytime we are in the car!!!!!!
Latest post on 01 October 2011 - 09:24
I'd recommend the priori. I have had many friends complain that they babies/toddlers have been able to get their arm out of the Tobi no matter how tight they pulled it. Not good when you're driving down SZR...or any road really. No complaints from the priori after 4 years.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY