tooth extraction HELP please | ExpatWoman.com

tooth extraction HELP please

Latest post on 03 October 2011 - 17:21

hi ladies,

My son has to have one of his tooth removed, I knew it was going to be a nightmare, so waited after the summer break, took the appointment but after 1 hour of screaming, the dentist refused to carry on and suggested to go and see a dentist who only deal with kids and hopefully could help me with the "laughing mask"...so I went there, no laughing mask and same scenario...so now he wants to send me to hospital and give him an injection first to numb the pain and hopefully remove that teeth...Before going there, I wanted to know if some of you could recommend me a "good"dentist who can deal with kids, i'm sure my son is not the only one like that...I really don't know what to do,thank you for your help:)

Latest post on 03 October 2011 - 20:23
Dr Chantal Lengema at Drs Nicholas & ASP Marina branch. Tel 04 360 9977. Excellent. Lovely, lovely way with children. My daughter had an extraction, was painless and my daughter was not frightened at all.
Latest post on 03 October 2011 - 17:32
Dr Agnes Roze at Nicholas & Asp. She will sort the problem out. Don't worry. Been there. She is the best, also they have a dentist there called Dr Izabella who is also very good with kids.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY