Iphone repair question | ExpatWoman.com

Iphone repair question

Latest post on 07 October 2011 - 20:02
Hi LonnyHouse, I too saw Mama Maria's post yesterday and needed someone to urgently repair my iPhone that landed in some water. I logged onto their site http://www.emiratesavenue.com/buy-in-dubai/pages/iPad-iPhone-iPod-Blackberry-and-Samsung-fixing-repair-service-in-Dubai.html and selected the phone repair to add to my cart. Registered as a customer. Someone called me 10 minutes later and my phone was picked up within an hour. They are closed today, but open tomorrow. You pay no cost to add a "phone repair" to your cart. So best to do that, they will call you and you can find out if they can repair the phone for you. They assess it for 24 hours, call you with the verdict and price and then go ahead from there. They seemed very professional on the phone.
Latest post on 07 October 2011 - 16:36
HI Mama Maria Do you know the number of emirates repair centre- my son has busted his screen ..... not the glass the actual led screen is damage and the picture is all distorted....... great !!!
Latest post on 05 October 2011 - 23:21
You could arrange a repair with Emirates Avenue...I logged on yesterday to their website and requested the free pick up service for a repair to my iphone4, they called me today and will pick up tomorrow morning. The pick up and drop off is free plus they'll call you with a price before carrying out the repair....so far sounds good :-)
Latest post on 05 October 2011 - 20:47
This is an alternative to fixing the back - you can buy a replacement back very cheaply and fit it yourself. They are not quite the same as the original back as these are stainless steel I believe but you can choose the design and they send the little screwdriver thing to fit it yourself. Only about USD 24 but they take a couple of weeks to deliver. http://www.voback.com/collections/all
Latest post on 05 October 2011 - 17:00
Hi all, Seemed to have cracked the back part of my Iphone (thankfully not the screen), anyone know where i can have it replaced in Dubai? Perhaps somewhere close to MOE... Thx :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY