baby bath | ExpatWoman.com

baby bath

Latest post on 17 October 2011 - 19:56
Hi Pingu, the mothecare aqua pod has sold. Sorry.
Latest post on 16 October 2011 - 10:19
i missed all these posts arrrggghhh! we bought the evolve over the weekend.
Latest post on 15 October 2011 - 06:48
If no one is interested in your bath 4princesses let me know, maybe you can email me a quick pic :)
Latest post on 14 October 2011 - 19:11
Hi twin_butterfly, I have one of the mothercare ones you mention, the Aqua pod for sale. It is the blue colour. Let me know if you are interested.
Latest post on 14 October 2011 - 14:43
Hi ilovewine, I have the same thing as what Clair08 posted but a different brand. It's brand new and i am putting it up for sale. My husband bought it when we had our first but i never got to use it as he was a tiny preemie and i forgot about it after he grew older. If interested please let me know. It is a nice orange color.
Latest post on 13 October 2011 - 10:41
why don't you get the changing table that comes in built with the bath tub. :)
Latest post on 13 October 2011 - 10:01
thank you ladies
Latest post on 12 October 2011 - 15:24
Just bought a nice big regular bath from Mothercare and put it on a table, I used the outside table in the afternoon shade as DS was born in August, good way to get extra vit D and then you can just tip it out on the ground. Get one with a drain in the bottom, easier to empty.
Latest post on 12 October 2011 - 15:18
I bought one of these and its was brilliant - http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-evolve-changer-millie-boris/4091453/type-i/ . We have the exact same one and we loved it! We took the bath tub out of it and it permanently stayed on the bathroom bench as luckily the bench was large enough. This way we didn't have to alternate between bath/change table. They were kept as 2 separate things. I had a c-section and I am glad I didn't have to be bending down to bath my baby and worried about slipping when hopping up.
Latest post on 12 October 2011 - 14:51
In the sink, and when she got too big, in the bath with a couple of inches of water and a baby wedge sponge thing from mothercare. It was 20dhs and holds the head/torso up.
Latest post on 12 October 2011 - 14:35
Unless the bathtub is attached to the table I would have it on the floor and you can sit next to him/her. Our DS was a premie so we bathed him in the washbasin for the first few weeks, after which we started using a baby tub we had bought at either Mothercare or Babyshop (sorry can't remember) that has the reclining seat built in so that I do not have to hold his head up during the bath. I simply have it inside the regular bathtub as he has started to splash about a lot, and I sit on the edge of it. He is now almost outgrowing it so looking at getting him one of the mats with a back support that you just sit in the regular bathtub (I think Mothercare stocks them).
Latest post on 12 October 2011 - 13:40
I bought one of these and its was brilliant - http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-evolve-changer-millie-boris/4091453/type-i/ Failing that a baby bath from mothercare on the floor was an easy option at my mums house.
Latest post on 12 October 2011 - 13:25
where/how do you bath your baby? i mean, did you buy a small baby bath and put it on a table in the bathroom (to save your back from leaning over the bath) or how? i'm so new to this (1st on his way) and dont know how to figure out the best options for bath time. any advice is appreciated. thank you ladies

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY