question for quinny zapp extra users | ExpatWoman.com

question for quinny zapp extra users

Latest post on 17 October 2011 - 20:56

I have a quinny zapp, and Due to DD's size and the fact that she is really nosey, I have decided not to use the zapp with the car seat, but to let her sit in the pushchair. Now I realise that the pushchair does not recline for when she falls asleep.

I know you can buy the zapp extra seat to attach to the frame of the pushchair, but dippy me has been sitting here wondering if you have to take the seat off to collapse the frame or will it collapse with the seat?(sorry having really dippy day today)

Latest post on 17 October 2011 - 22:18
Thank you so much for the info! I just find it so annoying that you have to have one or the other! OH if only the zapp original reclined(sigh) I did see the advert, but its already sold. I know just kidding are selling them for 600dhs. It's about the same as buying from the UK.
Latest post on 17 October 2011 - 21:40
Hi Moonbeam, with the zapp xtra, it is a two piece fold, the seat comes off and then the frame folds, so yes, you take seat off to fold. So for travelling it isn't as compact as the zapp original (you can't fit the seat in the travel bag), but for a smaller baby it is better as the seat reclines, straps are adjustable and it can face you or face the front (like a traditional stroller). There has been a zapp xtra seat in black for sale, I have seen the post here and it is on Dubizzle, I think the same person. Amazon has some good reviews on the zapp xtra and the two piece fold.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY