Baby items still needed..... | ExpatWoman.com

Baby items still needed.....

Latest post on 19 October 2011 - 21:06
You have mail
Latest post on 19 October 2011 - 19:35
That would be awesome thank you so much? Will it fit a quinny zap? Please email me [email protected] Let me know how much you want for it
Latest post on 19 October 2011 - 10:18
I have a basket, its not an original quinny basket but works on quinny pushchair. I bought it off ebay in the uk just to realise I already had a basket that came with the pushchair. you can have it if you would like. let me know
Latest post on 18 October 2011 - 22:58
Hi. Iv got some pram clips. Email me on [email protected] and il email you some pics.
Latest post on 18 October 2011 - 22:28
Hi CK30, I have the nursing cover with the space at the top so you can see the baby. It is the Bebe Au Lait brand, ivory eyelet pattern. See my post "Anyone looking for" below. You can contact me on 4princessesdxb at gmail dot com Thank you... you've got mail so you can remove your address
Latest post on 18 October 2011 - 10:39
There's been a Zapp seat on Dubizzle for a while - let me see if I can find the link. ETA: It's gone, sorry :(. <em>edited by DubaiCat on 18/10/2011</em>
Latest post on 18 October 2011 - 10:36
Hi CK30, I have the nursing cover with the space at the top so you can see the baby. It is the Bebe Au Lait brand, ivory eyelet pattern. See my post "Anyone looking for" below. You can contact me on 4princessesdxb at gmail dot com
Latest post on 18 October 2011 - 09:58
I only have a few in my list an would prefer to buy second hand. So if you are selling the following, please let me Know: - quinny zap basket for under pram - quinny Zapp extra seat - nursing cover with the loop at top so you can see baby - pram clips/hooks Thanks so much!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY