i-store query | ExpatWoman.com

i-store query

Latest post on 18 October 2011 - 15:23

I am doing a search for a music track on i-store and for some reason the only results I get are for apps and podcasts> Any i-tunes experts out there who could tell me what I am doing wrong? I think I have tried every single button. cheers ps I am looking for christina aguilera car wash featuring miss elliot

Latest post on 18 October 2011 - 19:53
Silly, isn't it?
Latest post on 18 October 2011 - 19:11
thank you! had not noticed the little arrow next to my account name. Basically if you have a UAE account it seems you cannot buy any music. What good is that on Itunes? I have now repositioned myself in the uk and, yes had to change credit card number. Now all set! Cheers
Latest post on 18 October 2011 - 17:16
Yes this will be your problem. My friend had the same. Is it possible to change countries in the UAE one? Sorry I don't use the UAE one.....look under your user name top right and see what your alternatives are . I change between US and UK one depending on which is better for what I am looking for ( but you need credit cards for countries you use).
Latest post on 18 October 2011 - 16:43
I think I have found the problem - I seem to be set up for the UAE Itunes store only - and my password does not work for the uk/us store.
Latest post on 18 October 2011 - 16:36
what I am doing is: from my I-tunes page I click on I-tunes store option from the left hand menu ( I have also tried by selecting 'store' from the top tabls) what I see is a home page with a black bar at the top that has a 'home' button, apps store button, one for poscasts and one for I-Tunes U If I enter an artist/song in the top right hand search box all I get is a selection of the above. Do I have to register especially to access I-tunes? do you know if it is sufficient to have downloaded Itunes on your computer ( I am using it successfully to store my music) or do you have to register to access the Itunes store? Goodness me I am so hopeless at all this computer stuff...
Latest post on 18 October 2011 - 15:50
Lulla the App Store and I Tunes are two different things. The first is solely for applications whereas the latter is for music, video downloads.
Latest post on 18 October 2011 - 15:38
yes doing this and only getting apps and podcasts :-( will try again - thank you
Latest post on 18 October 2011 - 15:27
Is this through iTunes? If so, click on the iTunes Store on the left then type "aguilera car wash" in the search bar top right. If I do this it gives me 47 songs, I'm sure the one you want would be one of them.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY