Jebel Ali Hotel - Palm Tree Court | ExpatWoman.com

Jebel Ali Hotel - Palm Tree Court

Latest post on 20 October 2011 - 14:09

Was wondering if anybody had recently stayed or know of anybody who has recently stayed at Jebel Ali Hotel in the Palm Court section of the hotel?

Was it any good, thinking of going there for the weekend in a few weeks?

TIA

Latest post on 20 October 2011 - 18:58
We love Jebel Ali Hotel for a weekend away and the rooms in Palm Tree Court are lovely. They have also just refurbished the main hotel rooms and friends said they are nice too. I inquired for rates over Eid and they were 2700 Dhs per night! I think the prices have gone up compared to last year but maybe I am wrong? They also told me the main hotel was fully booked but I managed to book a room on Agoda.com. They also do some good all inclusive deals and all the restaurants are in the entertainer books.
Latest post on 20 October 2011 - 17:00
It's great for a weekend away :)
Latest post on 20 October 2011 - 15:57
Just in time .. just got this email - http://www.jebelali-international.com/uaepromo/uae_offers/Jebel_Ali_Golf_Resort_Spa_November_offer.aspx Kelly's you might like it!!
Latest post on 20 October 2011 - 15:16
Thank you ladies, sounds fab!
Latest post on 20 October 2011 - 14:53
yes and i love it! have stayed here many many times. palm tree court is MUCH nicer than the other side of the hotel, rooms much nicer. and it has just re-opened after a refurb so should be even nicer!
Latest post on 20 October 2011 - 14:42
I've stayed there, although not that recently, it was a couple of years ago. It was lush though, the rooms were lovely, the balcony was overlooking the beach/sea which was amazing, food in the restaurants was really nice. I'd love to go back again with DH (I went with colleagues the firs time).

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY