Need advice ... | ExpatWoman.com

Need advice ...

Latest post on 22 October 2011 - 23:59

Couple of people are visiting us over el eid, so I need to know who do you recommend from the entertainer book for these activities:
1- Dhow cruise
2- Desert Safari
3- spa "women"

TIA

Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 11:16
I second the recommendation for Al Mansour Dhows - they are in the entertainer family book and I've used them 3 times this year with visitors and never been disappointed. For desert safaris we always use Arabian Nights - again there are entertainer vouchers. Don't have the spa book so I can't advise about that.
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 11:02
Couple of people are visiting us over el eid, so I need to know who do you recommend from the entertainer book for these activities: 1- Dhow cruise 2- Desert Safari 3- spa "women" TIA Bateaux Dubai every time - fabulous !!! in the fine dining entertainer and they take the time out card too (or at least they did when we went !!) Thanks... will check them for sure!
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 10:53
just a small remark Entertainer Voucher aren't valid while Eid public holidays. Are you sure about this? I thought they were valid every day other than 31st December!
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 10:43
Couple of people are visiting us over el eid, so I need to know who do you recommend from the entertainer book for these activities: 1- Dhow cruise 2- Desert Safari 3- spa "women" TIA Bateaux Dubai every time - fabulous !!! in the fine dining entertainer and they take the time out card too (or at least they did when we went !!)
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 10:13
Bump!! You must have tried something! and from the entertainer! or they are all worthless!
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 09:36
just a small remark Entertainer Voucher aren't valid while Eid public holidays. Thanks, i really forgot about this. but anyway they'll be here for 10 days, do you think the vouchers will still be refused after the actual days of Eid?
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 09:31
just a small remark Entertainer Voucher aren't valid while Eid public holidays.
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 09:29
thx ladies, any other recommendations?
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 02:26
Al Mansour Dhow is the best I've tried, but not sure if there's a voucher for it. Second choice would be Bateaux Dubai, but that's not as "authentic".
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 00:53
Desert rangers for desert safari.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY