Beach club and restaurant recommandation | ExpatWoman.com

Beach club and restaurant recommandation

Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 12:10

I have visitors over and want to take them to a beach club but don't really know any as DS and I are more into swimming pools (less sand and less salt...) Could anybody recommend one that is reasonnably priced and is suitable for a 2 and a 4 year old and their granny?

Also looking for a restaurant near the Dubai Museum or near the Gold Souq please.

TIA

Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 16:10
my parents were just staying and they had some lovely days at Mina Seyahi - aed175 pp def child and granny friendly!!!
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 15:29
mina seyahi has lovley beach and loads of pools the infinity on has a swim up bar with a snack rest. next to it. lots of grassy areas to play on sunbeds. shaded pool for the kids too.
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 12:21
If it's the same one as Polly i can too recommend Dubai Marine Beach resort & spa. Day pass is 75 (Sun-Thurs) and 125 (Fri & Sat). Lovely private beach, 2 pools, kids pool, tennis courts & loads of restuarants. It's just opposite Jumeirah Mosque Go to Bastikiya Art Cafe which is down the road from the Museum. Really nice salads, sandwiches, fruit juices and a pretty garden to sit in. There is a camel burger restaurant next to that but i was put off as a real camel sits just round the corner for tourists to take a ride on if they wish. Felt guilty! Ha ha ha
Latest post on 23 October 2011 - 12:12
How about Dubai Marine Club & Resort, you have pool and beach access, plus loads of restaurants to choose from! Not sure about cost though, sorry, but remember it was quite reasonable when I was looking!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY